Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the new droid in Episode IX is pretty much just a hair dryer on a unicycle

the new droid in Episode IX is pretty much just a hair dryer on a unicycle

the new D-O droid in Episode IX is pretty much just part of a hair dryer attached to a stupid mini unicycle.

Kind of a neat droid with dog influence in it's look. Don't see how it's that different than R2 droids basically being trashcans or gonk droids being a box with legs. C-3PO is a blatant ripoff of the Metropolis robot.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

^^^ If you’re genuinely honest and actually can’t differentiate between great designs like Artoo and Threepio taking inspiration from a “trashcan” and Maria, but completely evolved into such a visionary signature all their own-- and this dumb thing that is literally a cone on wheels… then I don’t know what to say to you.

patrickdurfee: The design standards couldn’t stoop any lower. Lazy designs befitting a lazy Sequel.
    Last edited by farmer; 08-01-2019 at 07:20 PM.

well not only do we have a new droid made from beach volleyballs, we now have another dumb new droid for Episode IX which is D-0 thats hair dryer attached to a frikkin mini unicycle.

But im pretty sure the old Dark Horse Star Wars Republic comic book series probably had a few new droids that were stinkers and looked dumb also

Every park I ever went to as a kid literally had trashcans painted up as R2-D2 and my family moved A LOT when I was a kid.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    the new D-O droid in Episode IX is pretty much just part of a hair dryer attached to a stupid mini unicycle.
    It'll help sell millions of toys and hairdryers so not all is lost.

Better than a Porg.

Worse than all the droid designs in Solo.
    May you live in interesting times.

Trying to push R2 further out of the picture.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast