Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benioff and Weiss Star Wars films

Looks like they've got a new netflix deal for 9 figures

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ne...etflix-a169937
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

What do either of them know about Action Figures? Kidding aside, I can just see Netflix rates going up again either in 20 or 21 because of this. Also, won't this mean they'll be pretty busy doing this series and all the other projects stated? I hope the Star Wars project doesn't suffer be them spreading themselves too thin.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    What do either of them know about Action Figures? Kidding aside, I can just see Netflix rates going up again either in 20 or 21 because of this. Also, won't this mean they'll be pretty busy doing this series and all the other projects stated? I hope the Star Wars project doesn't suffer be them spreading themselves too thin.
    Netflix seems intent on spending themselves out of business
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12