Thread: The Boys, Amazon TV show

The Boys, Amazon TV show

Has anyone checked out the new TV show on Amazon called The Boys.
    It's about super heroes that are actually jerks and were corrupted by the fame and fortune of being heroes.
    I dont want to do spoilers so I wont say more, but this show is really good.
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

I just watched the 1st episode yesterday, and already love this show.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    I just watched the 1st episode yesterday, and already love this show.
    I managed to watch the full season yesterday alone. I loved it that much
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

I binged it. Thought it was fun. Nice spin on an old story.

I enjoyed it. I thought some of the content was gratuitous but the acting and writing were very good, overall. I was expecting a different twist at the end so the final episode of the season was a good finale. I'm looking forward to the next season.

Looks interesting, but I don't have Prime. So i don't watch any Amazon shows.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I finished Season 1 yesterday, and really enjoyed this show. Like RomanXKnight said, i thought the acting and writing were great. The overall plot kept me interested. Looking forward to Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Looks interesting, but I don't have Prime. So i don't watch any Amazon shows.
    Same but I'll borrow it from the net . Watched the trailer, the look of the suits reminded me of the Watchman costumes but keen to watch it.

I enjoyed the comic, I'll have to get around to watching this eventually!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I ended up binge watching it in 2 days, & thought it was pretty good. I could have used some fights between some of the supes, & was disappointed we never saw the 7 take on some terrorist supes. However, I’m sure we’ll get some of that in season 2.
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda