Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i found a vintage cardback!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    anh leia (and by extension bespin and hoth leia) blasters are selling for an average of around 80$ which is way too much for a blaster but with so many lost over the years there arent may left so demand is high
    (plus some collectors could be hoarding but no one really knows) same deal with those damned endor blasters for endor leia, bwing pilot and atst driver they are just so damned small that they are easy to lose.
    so thats making it hard for me to complete my leias (only my boussh is complete)
    That makes sense. I mean, officially, this is one of a few reasons why I am quitting my plans to build a Star Wars toy collection. But it is also why I say that purists are free to pay the premiums, while collectors collect what they want. Because in the end who will enjoy these collections in the end: The collectors or those who post random stuff on a forum? Either way, I think cases like yours going repro is a smarter choice. And if it helps I'll be sure to contact you if I find any vintage out in the wild.

Also since I am selling the very last part of my collection, PM me if you are interested in buying it. I'll give you (and those I had fun talking to here) a discount on that set. All I can say is that I prefer the idea of making sure they have a good home before the idea of me putting the extra money towards my Japanese G1 Transformers revival/re-focus collection.
    Officially retired from anything tied to Star Wars toys since August, 2019.
    Nobody will believe my reasons. Because history says so.
    Officially returned to 2006-2018 TakaraTomy Transformers since September, 2019.
    No real difference. Just nobody telling me to do what I was already doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Your_Scoundrel View Post
    That makes sense. I mean, officially, this is one of a few reasons why I am quitting my plans to build a Star Wars toy collection. But it is also why I say that purists are free to pay the premiums, while collectors collect what they want. Because in the end who will enjoy these collections in the end: The collectors or those who post random stuff on a forum? Either way, I think cases like yours going repro is a smarter choice. And if it helps I'll be sure to contact you if I find any vintage out in the wild.

Also since I am selling the very last part of my collection, PM me if you are interested in buying it. I'll give you (and those I had fun talking to here) a discount on that set. All I can say is that I prefer the idea of making sure they have a good home before the idea of me putting the extra money towards my Japanese G1 Transformers revival/re-focus collection.
    wow ok main figures i need are last 17 (minus anakin) bwing pilot ,wicket and farm luke.
    i will for sure give any figures imp shuttles and tie interceptors and skiffs a good home here.
    check out my post but im so desperate im ready to start hunting down parts and pieces to build an imperial shuttle from scratch which will cost a crap ton of money but will be easier than paying the typical 200$ to 500$ plus prices most are going for.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123