Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Black Hole DIsney Select Classic Series!

The Black Hole DIsney Select Classic Series!

EE has these for an estimated January 2020 shipment.

V.I.N.CENT and Old Bob: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...igures/dc83789

Maximilian: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...figure/dc83790

There is also a set which includes the aforemtioned robots, plus the Rocketeer.

I'm preordering V.I.N.CENT and Bob. I loved those two as a kid and never was able to get one from the Mego line, though I had a couple of the human characters.

I pre-ordered the set from BBTS. Black Hole toys are not very common, or the Rocketeer for that matter.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I just hope the line does well, then we might get some humans. Besides, there's still the sentry robot to do! That's a definite army builder for me, although knowing my luck they'll make S.T.A.R. a store exclusive and I won't be able to get him over here in the UK!

Awesome news! Loved this movie and wanted figures so bad as a kid.

These, along with the new Tron figures, are a disappointment to me since they keep making these things in a scale I don't collect.
    Feel like missed opportunities.
    That said however, since The Black Hole is still one of my top 5 favorite films, I pre-ordered them as soon as I got the email notification about them.
    I also don't collect the Funko Pop figures but got the exclusive VINCent and Maximillian as soon as I heard about them.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    I just hope the line does well, then we might get some humans. Besides, there's still the sentry robot to do! That's a definite army builder for me, although knowing my luck they'll make S.T.A.R. a store exclusive and I won't be able to get him over here in the UK!
    Serves you right! Since we never got the original Old BOB, STAR, or the Humanoid in the US.
    Last edited by King_Goji; 07-30-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Goji View Post
    These, along with the new Tron figures, are a disappointment to me since they keep making these things in a scale I don't collect.
    Feel like missed opportunities.
    That said however, since The Black Hole is still one of my top 5 favorite films, I pre-ordered them as soon as I got the email notification about them.
    I also don't collect the Funko Pop figures but got the exclusive VINCent and Maximillian as soon as I heard about them.

Serves you right! Since we never got the original Old BOB, STAR, or the Humanoid in the US.
    Neither did we in the UK sadly. Just Italy and Canada as far as I know!

Got my preorder in today. These guys will look great with my Neca Planet of the Apes and McFarlane Trek figures (Kirk and Picard, sadly the only ones in the line, that I know of).

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Got my preorder in today. These guys will look great with my Neca Planet of the Apes and McFarlane Trek figures (Kirk and Picard, sadly the only ones in the line, that I know of).
    This reminds me of other unfinished lines that I collected, like Pulp Fiction and the Muppets from DST.

At first I was excited, then shocked, $27 for one figure?! Then I realized these were 7" scale, which I have no interest in.
    They are cool looking though!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Happy to have a BOB and Vincent in any format. Add the Sentry Robots and I'll be ecstatic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast