Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FS Master Replicas Mace Windu Signed Edition SE #568 of 750

  1. #1

    FS Master Replicas Mace Windu Signed Edition SE #568 of 750

    What you see is what I have. The MR signature edition foam clamshell box, The MR Acrylic Base and cover, MR polishing cloth, MR paper work with envelope and the SE saber with the Signature Plaque Number 568/750 signed by SLJ and the plaque stand. Adult owner/ Non Smoker... Never used or trooped, just displayed in my detolf cabinet. No brown shipper or COA. Priced pretty low for a 750 SE edition because of the missing COA and Missing Shipper. It will be packed well and insured via the USPS. This is NOT on Ebay and Scummers get first chomp. I am fairly firm on the price. However I will accept a reasonable offer.

    Base and cover are in used and good overall condition with only minor surface scratches. The Saber is in a solid 8.5 condition with no gummy grips and only minor imperfections that were considered normal as no Mace Windu saber ever came out of MR in a 10 condition due to minor imperfections in the gold plating etc. As you can see in the pics this is a awesome looking saber. $1050 shipped anywhere in the US. Overseas actual shipping cost will be added. My 100 % feedback rating as Goldcylon on EBay is stellar at 1876. For the last 22 years. Goldcylon@cox.net if you have any questions. Thanks GC
















    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 08-09-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  2. #2
    Price reduced
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  3. #3
    To The Top
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  4. #4
    I’m deploying on 1 August so I will be pulling this Soon as I won’t have time to get it out to you. If you are remotely interested make me an honest offer. thanks GC
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  5. #5
    Good luck and stay safe man. My unit CO is deploying in November.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWampa View Post
    Good luck and stay safe man. My unit CO is deploying in November.
    Thanks I head to Bliss late next week... stay safe as well
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  7. #7
    Honest offers for a 750 edition SE saber? I’m amazed I still have this... there is an LE on EBay much higher than this SE edition. GC
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-26-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
    Honest offers for a 750 edition SE saber? I’m amazed I still have this... there is an LE on EBay much higher than this SE edition. GC
    I'm in the market for a MR Mace Windu either LE or SE is fine, but for me the missing COA is a deal breaker. It's very important especially for a SE edition. Also, those LE's on eBay are listed higher but have been there for quite some time. Just cause the seller is asking $1500 doesn't mean they'll get it. Plus there's another member on here offering a Mace SE that is complete and in great shape but the COA is a little water damaged. He's asking about your price OBO. Not trying to put you down or nothing. Good luck!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Tyranus View Post
    I'm in the market for a MR Mace Windu either LE or SE is fine, but for me the missing COA is a deal breaker. It's very important especially for a SE edition. Also, those LE's on eBay are listed higher but have been there for quite some time. Just cause the seller is asking $1500 doesn't mean they'll get it. Plus there's another member on here offering a Mace SE that is complete and in great shape but the COA is a little water damaged. He's asking about your price OBO. Not trying to put you down or nothing. Good luck!
    It may be a deal breaker for some but its obviously a SE saber as the saber is marked, the box is marked and the signature plate is present. I wish I had the COA but I don’t. I agree on the LE sabers on EBay but $1500 for a LE edition is pretty ridiculous. I am also fully aware it doesn’t mean they will get it. Mine is still best reasonable offer. GL in your search
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-27-2019 at 01:25 AM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

    https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •