Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

***Yes the figures aren't Black Series but close in scale, we don't have a section for a 5" line as you know it was only announced today, this line can be discussed here for the moment.***

Not sure why Hasbro needed to release this line, a different scale to everything else, the smaller reissued figures were a cheap way to keep older figures in circulation but must admit they turned out decent.
    Anyone going to be collecting these figures?

Yeah, I'll pick up some probably. I'm a sucker for OT in the animated style.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I've always wondered what animated OT figures would look like, considering we had Droids & Ewoks back in the 80s, but a larger scale means I wont be buying any. Had they been 3.75, I would have given them a chance. I'm eager to know the MSRP, because if they're $10 as rumored on another site, for 24 POA in a larger scale, that means Hasbro has been BSing us about the cost of 3.75 figures for years.

I like the idea honestly, the mini shorts have been a huge hit with the younger generation and the older generation.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I like the animation style and will definitely pick them up to play with the kids. My kids (7 and 4) gravitate to more "cartoon animated" figures.

Was this line developed to compete with the Disney Store Toybox figures? Doesn't Hasbro know Disney already has some animated SW figures out there?
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I've always wondered what animated OT figures would look like, considering we had Droids & Ewoks back in the 80s, but a larger scale means I wont be buying any. Had they been 3.75, I would have given them a chance. I'm eager to know the MSRP, because if they're $10 as rumored on another site, for 24 POA in a larger scale, that means Hasbro has been BSing us about the cost of 3.75 figures for years.
    They will be $9.99 according to the press release,
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

My bad, it actually says "Starting at $9.99"...

[IMG]STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH Figure Assortment (HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $9.99/Available: Fall 2019) STAR WARS fans new and old can discover the exciting action from the STAR WARS saga with figures, Lightsabers, and more from STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES! These 5-inch scale action figures feature multiple points of articulation and design, and include detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment. Recreate exciting adventures with fan favorites like HAN SOLO, CHEWBACCA, DARTH VADER, C-3PO, and more! Each pack contains a 5-inch scale STAR WARS figure. Each figure sold separately. Available at most major retailers.[/IMG]
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Was this line developed to compete with the Disney Store Toybox figures? Doesn't Hasbro know Disney already has some animated SW figures out there?
    From the looks of things the last time I visited my local Disney store, the Toybox figures may be done.
    Feedback thread

I liked the concept of Toybox, but not the execution. I'll definitely keep an eye on this line. So far I like the Chewbacca, but not the others.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast