Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...speeder-found/

First vehicle revealed - the snow mobile. Hope retail is readying their clearance aisles!

Oh man that is damn funny. Hope someone from Hasbro see’s it. It’s the truth and (Yoda voice)- “ the future you see”.

These will be flooding 5 below come summer. Along with the rest of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...speeder-found/

First vehicle revealed - the snow mobile. Hope retail is readying their clearance aisles!
    I really don't like this thing with having tank tread vehicles in Star Wars. That bike makes zero sense when hover technology is well established throughout the galaxy. I thought having the assault tank in Rogue One not be a hover vehicle was a misstep as well.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I really don't like this thing with having tank tread vehicles in Star Wars. That bike makes zero sense when hover technology is well established throughout the galaxy. I thought having the assault tank in Rogue One not be a hover vehicle was a misstep as well.
    Tracked, rolling, & walking vehicles are meant to circumvent energy shields. Shields protect against laser bombardment and disable hovering vehicles. Notice in TPM that the droids could walk through them but not fire through them. Also, in empire, the AT-AT were able to walk through the shields (defending against the walkers and Star Destroyer bombardment) in order to destroy their generators?

It all makes perfect sense to me.

The stuff that's been shown looks extremely kid-friendly/oriented and I can see parents buying this stuff up for their kids.

The line's not for me, but I can appreciate how this line can be fun for kids to play with.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I wonder if the Treadspeeder will work with the Black series figures. Hmmmm.

I bet it will. Even of Hasbro has this line for kids, I'm sure they looked into the crossover possibilities with the 6" line.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

SOMEONE needs to explain this to me. One of these is the new Galaxy of Adventures Chewbacca. One is the Disney Toybox Chewbacca. Are Disney and Hasbro in competition now with stuff?

It appears to me that they have now officially spent twice as much money in order to get half the sales... I can't take it.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Do the GoA figures have knee articulation? It seems pretty well hidden on all the figures I’ve seen if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    SOMEONE needs to explain this to me. One of these is the new Galaxy of Adventures Chewbacca. One is the Disney Toybox Chewbacca. Are Disney and Hasbro in competition now with stuff?

It appears to me that they have now officially spent twice as much money in order to get half the sales... I can't take it.
    Oddly enough, Disney / LFL can veto ideas from Hasbro, since they own the property, but for some reason they allowed a competing product. Perhaps they think these large animated figures hold the next wave of interest? My guess is that they'll slam into the ground - some gift givers will buy them, kids will open them, and they'll be promptly returned. If I were a kid, I'd want the figure to represent what I saw in the movie, not a cartoon. Hasbro reps have said the same thing over the years, yet this is now the main line for ROS? Who makes these decisions? lol

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast