Thread: Chewbacca - Galaxy of Adventures 5"

Chewbacca - Galaxy of Adventures 5"

Since there's no section for this line, it'll be discussed here for the moment.

At SDCC Hasbro have revealed a new Galaxy of Adventures animated 5" Chewbacca figure. What're your thoughts on this figure?

I like the carroony style. Depending on price, and which other characters are released (not a fan of the others teased), I could see myself picking this up.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

Reminds me an awful lot of the Disney Toybox figures. Chewbacca and Vader look almost identical in the style.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    I like the carroony style. Depending on price, and which other characters are released (not a fan of the others teased), I could see myself picking this up.
    According to Yakface, the single figures are 10 bucks. There's going to be 2-packs,vehicles,and a rancor.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    According to Yakface, the single figures are 10 bucks. There's going to be 2-packs,vehicles,and a rancor.
    A rancor? .. but not for 6" ..
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    A rancor? .. but not for 6" ..
    A 6 inch Rancor would be massive. The galaxy of adventures rancor probably won't be that much bigger than the regular figures in the line.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!