Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Here is the second rendition of this character as part of the mini bust line, having seen an earlier version in 2003-2004, which was just perfection. While the sculpt is still pending approval, this second coming of Tarkin is one of several choices for the 2019-2020 Primier Guild Membership. It is estimated to be released during the second quarter of 2020

Below: Just my own take on redoing the clenched fist and arm pose, which I think could work better. But what do I know?

Last edited by LightSword; 07-21-2019 at 03:29 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

The clinched fist needs to go. Put his right arm behind his back or something. Other than that it's perfect.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

No personal interest, but it will be nice for those that missed the first one I guess.
    He's no good to me dead!

Those that missed the first should go to eBay and pick it up for between $40 & $60.

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    The clinched fist needs to go. Put his right arm behind his back or something. Other than that it's perfect.
    That’s exactly what I thought.
    I hope it’s not too late for gg to take feedback on this. If it stays like it is I might not bother with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Completely agree. Finger in air and clinched fist too much. Needs at least one arm behind his back. I've got the first release which is far superior so I won't be getting this.

Be interested to see what rendition of Tarkin this is though, from Rogue One or ANH? (Ok, R1 I can sort of understand)
    Last edited by DarthWenger; 07-20-2019 at 04:32 AM.

I agree with all of the above statements. Put the right hand behind his back. Itíll look much better. Tarkin wouldnít stand there with a clinched fist like that. Thatís not in his character. He speaks softly and carries a big stick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I messed around a little bit with his right arm at work today, and re-positioned it behind his back...

Last edited by LightSword; 07-20-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    So I messed around a little bit with his right arm at work today...

Perfect. That is Tarkin.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    So I messed around a little bit with his right arm at work today...

Perfect! I’ll take one of those please

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast