Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! flowers would be nice but,well, the pose ... just give that right hand some upward/downward motion
    Or a tennis racket He's ready to serve
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Haha! Wimbledon Tarkin?
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    You shouldn't give me any ideas, Sergiu. LOL ...

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Very good! The pose is right there
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Awesome ! Donít think the sculptor of these two designs is an actual fan. Any fan of Star Wars would know that those poses make no sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just want to add, for the sake of being honest and clarifying any doubts, the picture above is simple satirical approach to the poses given to these characters. It's my way of telling GG : "C'mon, guys. We know you can do better than that. Most people don't like these poses"

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I just want to add, for the sake of being honest and clarifying any doubts, the picture above is simple satirical approach to the poses given to these characters. It's my way of telling GG : "C'mon, guys. We know you can do better than that. Most people don't like these poses"
    I guess Walrusman is John McEnroe then haha.
    He's no good to me dead!

Think they need to consult some fans before deciding on final poses. It would probably actually help their sales numbers. Most people here would probably have bought both of these if the poses were better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I guess Walrusman is John McEnroe then haha.
    Haha! That's right. Remember him? He was always throwing a fit on the tennis court. Great player, though. Walrus McEnroe LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Think they need to consult some fans before deciding on final poses. It would probably actually help their sales numbers. Most people here would probably have bought both of these if the poses were better.
    I agree. It'd be nice if to some degree we would be consulted. Pretty much what I would call "being in touch" with what people want. Personally I'm getting Walrus Man because he is a character from the iconic Cantina scene that I've always wanted. The arm stump however doesn't do it for me, not because I don't think it is a great option to display him with, but because it looks quite silly posed that way having his other arm/hand pointing. So he'll be displayed with his blaster. Tarkin is one I haven't ordered precisely because of the clenched fist.
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-20-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Yeah , Walrus Man is probably the best bet out of these two choices.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast