Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Tarkin and Cobra Commander mash-up.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Tarkin and Cobra Commander mash-up.
    Haha! That explains it! How didn't I see that?
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Me? I'm happy with the original/first one.
    Me too. I just hope the Ponda Baba bust does have some changes made to it, because that's the one I'm really interested in.

If they got rid of the stupid fist it would be an easy buy for me but as they haven't it's a very easy pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    Me too. I just hope the Ponda Baba bust does have some changes made to it, because that's the one I'm really interested in.
    Me too. I actuallY renewed my membership for the McQuarrie Sandtrooper and Ponda Baba. Ponda Baba is the only one I preordered as my gift. I did not order Tarkin.

Quote Originally Posted by The_kessel_run View Post
    If they got rid of the stupid fist it would be an easy buy for me but as they haven't it's a very easy pass.
    Exactly. I don't mind having two Tarkin mini busts in my collection if the pose was changed. Otherwise, I'm happy with the first one.
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-18-2019 at 12:47 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Totally with you guys on Ponda Baba. That’s the piece I’m most interested in them getting right. I’m also content with the original Tarkin. Not a character worth double dipping on IMO as he’s a one trick pony.

Here is the digital sculpt for Tarkin. LOL

Last edited by LightSword; 09-18-2019 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Here is the digital sculpt for Tarkin. LOL

I would add some flowers or an umbrella in Tarkin's hand.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Yeah just not feeling it
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I would add some flowers or an umbrella in Tarkin's hand.
    Haha! flowers would be nice but,well, the pose ... just give that right hand some upward/downward motion

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast