Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    So I messed around a little bit with his right arm at work today...

I'd join the PGM in a second, if this was the bust!!
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!
    Collecting what I like, from who I like!!

Agree with all of you. Much of it is visual association. While the clinched fist could've been a gesture Tarkin could have made at some point, it is the arm behind his back what relates the most to images previously learned by our brain from the character's appearance in films, etc. I like the clinched fist, but it does not work well with Tarkin nor his mannerism .
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-20-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    So I messed around a little bit with his right arm at work today, and re-positioned it behind his back...

I'll take one please. Thanks.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Well, it seems every single person that's posted here wants that right arm re-worked, and placed behind his back. Being as the sculpt is still seeking approval, maybe they'll do something about it. Business is business, and it looks this one will sell well if his right arm is re-positioned.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I’ll add my voice to the pile. The clenched fists is dumb. Neutral poses for busts is almost always better. Behind the back looks great.

If it's re-worked to Julian's version and it's the Rogue One version then I'll probably pick it up to add to the R1 shelf.

Wouldn't an ANH version work on a R1 shelf regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Wouldn't an ANH version work on a R1 shelf regardless?
    To me yes since those movies are basically taking place at the same time in the grand scheme.

2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

There ya go Julian , now THAT is a good looking Tarkin pose ! Canít remember if he actually points at her , but this reminds me of the scene where he tells Leia ď In a way , you have determined the choice of the planet that is to be destroyed first. ď.
    ď You would prefer another target , a military target ? Then name the system ! ď

If they revamp their concept to look like Julianís , Iíll buy it. If not , Iím good with the one I already have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ATATDRIVER; 07-21-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Perfect. That is Tarkin.
    Exactly ! Much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast