Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    It kinda looked like Maul to me too but what looked like armor instead of robes threw me off. Hard to tell for sure. Maybe those are robes.
    Same, the head looks like it has horns and a red face but the armor look of it (possibly the camera shot?) threw my off. Also looks like he's flexing a bit lol.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

There's a picture on the DST page of the shelves to the right of the SW ones. You can see the MB a tiny bit better and it definitely looks like Maul from Solo to me.

Well, my suspicions were right. It is Maul from Solo. Okey Dokey
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I'm wondering if the mixing of the Polystone is being done differently. I've noticed most mini busts prior to the last 5 released lately had more of a smooth surface finish to them. Ahsoka, Leia have more of a bumpy/grainy feel to the surface, more noticeable on their hands. I see this Tarkin also has sort of a grainy finish all over his uniform and hands, as is the powdered stone that gets mixed with the polyurethane to create the Polystone wasn't as powdery as it should be. And of course that irreversible clenched fist given to him is a plus for me not to get him. Besides the horrible Jedi Luke from last year, this will be my second OT bust I won't be getting.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Pass. Looks like he's about to serve up a knuckle sandwich. " I warned you ! "

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910