Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Black Series Boba Fett Helmet

Hasbro Black Series Boba Fett Helmet

The next helmet after X-Wing Luke's in the Hasbro Black Series line will be Boba Fett! It was revealed at SDCC just moments ago and it looks amazing! They got to scan the original prop and really put a lot of work into it. It will also come with an electronic range finder feature.

Pics courtesy of theFwoosh:
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 07-19-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Here are the official press images. Coming Spring of next year and only $120!

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES BOBA FETT PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET
    (HASBRO/Age: Adult/Approx. Retail Price: $119.99/Available: Spring 2020)
    Commemorate STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK with STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET! This role-play item with highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, adjustable fit, and electronic lights is a great addition to any STAR WARS fan’s collection. Featuring a flip-down viewfinder with flashing LED lights and an illuminated rangefinder HUD, fans can imagine yourself as the most infamous bounty hunter in the Galaxy! Requires 1 1.5V AAA battery, not included. Available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse beginning at 5:30pm PT on Saturday, 7/20/2019.

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

For $100-120 you'll never find a better helmet.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

That's incredible! I might pick one up to wear it around the house to chase my dog!

Oh heck yeah! A must buy for sure. Really like how Hasbro has developed their BS helmets. They get better and better each time and they managed to keep the prices reasonable for what you get.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Yeah, I really thought this one was going to cost a lot more...especially after watching the SDCC panel and hearing how much work they put into it and how many paint apps it has.
    Feedback thread

Instant purchase.

I'm still hoping they offer Biggs and Wedge repaints of the X-Wing helmet too, as exclusives at Gamestop or elsewhere.
    Shabby Blue

Pre-ordered this just now! absolute must have for me - cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Yeah, I really thought this one was going to cost a lot more...especially after watching the SDCC panel and hearing how much work they put into it and how many paint apps it has.
    At the end of the day, this is still a toy and it has to be priced for parents. It’s the perfect price for such a thing and there’s always the eFX PCR for those that don’t want said “toy”. I at least have faith that’ll be out before these ship next May,lol

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Pre-ordered this just now! absolute must have for me - cant wait!
    Where did you PO it at?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast