Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey Dreamer Statue

Rey Dreamer Statue

Revealed at SDCC today.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Not collecting ST characters, but I have to say this is a nice looking statue. The pose is great and the pancake-like base shows to be a departure from the black bases commonly used which to me personally, have always been a bit boring. I'm sure those folks collecting ST items will find the statue to be rather appealing, which very much is to the eye. I'm looking forward to the mentioned Luke dreamer statue for this series. One thing I wonder though ... Why not 1/6 scale instead of 1/7? The difference in height is about an inch, and most people have asked for 1/6 scale statues. Great looking piece, just not part of what I collect.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 01:15 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Agreed , I wish they'd just stick to 1/6 scale statues. But , I will be buying this for sure !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's a nice statue, Hank. The pose surely goes well with the dreamer aspect of the series. If I were collecting ST characters most likely I would have wanted one. I can understand your desire to own the statue. It's a good rendition of the character. Long wait for her release though. Somewhere after September of next year.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 01:25 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

So now we have 3 different scales in the statue line? Huge pass...

It looks great, I stay away from most ST products but I might pick this up.

I was hoping for a Jedi Rey PF from SS to be my main ST product in my collection but this might do.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Looks great but I'm not doing 1/7th scale. And my Rey SS PF is the only representation of the character that I need in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I'm looking forward to the mentioned Luke dreamer statue for this series.

Wait. Huh? This is a series?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast