Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rey Dreamer Statue

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I only like the version with the helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Same, I honestly really really like the version with the helmet. Makes her look like a young girl dreaming about a bigger and better life. Without the helmet, it looks like she's just playing in the sand lol.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I agree. Wonder if itís a swap out head , or if theyíll just include a plastic helmet to stick on her ole bean ?

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I agree. Wonder if it’s a swap out head , or if they’ll just include a plastic helmet to stick on her ole bean ?

Up for pre-order now. Looks like PGM exclusive swap out head and staff.
    Last edited by draven29; 09-20-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Nice. Think Iíll have to get this.

For those of you folks collecting from the ST films, this is a great looking piece. I wouldn't pass it up if I were collecting from these movies. The helmeted head, I think is a plus.
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-21-2019 at 02:57 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Yeah , I ordered the PG exclusive version today as soon as I saw it was available for preorder. Love this !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The PGM exclusive is gorgeous

such a nice looking piece
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Cool looking statue but I'm going to pass. Every time I see this statue it makes me want the X-wing pilot busts more.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Really nice and at one point I would have pre-ordered it immediately being mainly a statue collector.

Though for us international customers, it comes to $213.75 and that’s without customs charges (probably another £100 on top). I reckon it would cost us nearer to $350 in total. That’s ridiculous!
    Last edited by DarthWenger; 09-21-2019 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    Really nice and at one point I would have pre-ordered it immediately being mainly a statue collector.

Though for us international customers, it comes to $213.75 and that’s without customs charges (probably another £100 on top). I reckon it would cost us nearer to $350 in total. That’s ridiculous!
    Let me know if you want me to order it for you and send it to you. Not sure that will save you as much as you want, but it might help.
    I'm tempted to get it myself, but I haven't collected the statues. But the helmet version is money!
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast