Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rey Dreamer Statue

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Wait. Huh? This is a series?
    I think so, Ben. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong, but I think it might have been sometime during Celebration that it was said a Luke Skywalker would also be tackled as another Dreamer statue. It sounded to me this was a series.

Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Great statue, nice to see something a bit different with the concept and pose.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I think so, Ben. Someone correct please if I'm wrong, but I think it might have been sometime during Celebration that it was said a Luke Skywalker would also be tackled as another Dreamer statue. It sounded to me this was a series.

Administrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

This looks very much like the old Sideshow PF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Great statue, nice to see something a bit different with the concept and pose.

This looks very much like the old Sideshow PF.
    Great to see you around again, Rob! Yes.The pose is reminiscent of the Sideshow PF. If done right, by that I mean having a good likeness, I might end up getting it. But again, why 1/7 scale? Not sure if they will mention anything about it during SDCC.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I forgot all about that pic. Thanks for the memory refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I think so, Ben. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong, but I think it might have been sometime during Celebration that it was said a Luke Skywalker would also be tackled as another Dreamer statue. It sounded to me this was a series.

They need to stick to 1/6 scale to match ALL the other 1/6 statues.

Oh come on GG!!! That's a lovely statue that I definitely would have pre-ordered but 1/7 ?????

i have all the other female Star Wars statues in a few detolfs together, all 1/6 scale. I've pre-ordered the Rey/BB8 statue as well.

I absolutely love this piece, why not 1/6 scale? I'm sure we would all pay an extra few pounds/dollars for this to be in 1/6 scale.

As a long time statue collector, I only collect 1/6 (I have every 1/6 GG has put out so far) I like uniform in my collection so I can't keep doing 1/6, 1/7 or 1/8.
    Last edited by DarthWenger; 07-19-2019 at 11:52 AM.

What they said !
    #Make them all 1/6 scale !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say it looks pretty good, however this scale isn’t in my collecting purview either
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Guess they weren't showing the non helmeted head at SDCC?

I only like the version with the helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast