Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys Jedi Starfighter

I would love to buy this. However, the question is IF they release this, and maybe an Obi Wan Jedi starfighter. Which one would I want more? No way I could buy both.

^^ Can you imagine the two star fighters on display in the lounge room? I’d sell my car!
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R ô

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

I would rather this be an OT X-Wing with a Darth’s Tie fighter to match on the way. Maybe if these ships are actually made and sell well it will be the start of something. Good luck to everyone that wants one I hope it gets made for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    I would rather this be an OT X-Wing with a Darth’s Tie fighter to match on the way. Maybe if these ships are actually made and sell well it will be the start of something. Good luck to everyone that wants one I hope it gets made for you.
    While that would sound great. These Jedi Starfighters would be more practical due to the scale. A 1/6 X-Wing and Tie Fighter would just be too big.

I agree but I think one of the reasons the force awakens Tie fighter went down in flames is that what good is a single 6Ē scale Tie fighter? Did Hasbro not think about this? You make a Tie Fighter and no X-wing to go with it? Címon you know thatís doomed. I would not have bought either from the force awakens, (hate both of the new designs) but Iíd damn sure buy them from the Classic Star Wars OT.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 09-04-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    I agree but I think one of the reasons the force awakens Tie fighter went down in flames is that what good is a single 6” scale Tie fighter? Did Hasbro not think about this? You make a Tie Fighter and no X-wing to go with it? C’mon you know that’s doomed. I would not have bought either from the force awakens, (hate both of the new designs) but I’d damn sure buy them from the Classic Star Wars OT.
    It was also enormous. Not really a mass retail kind of item but I fully expect HasLab to offer up a 6" Black Series vehicle for crowdfunding someday. It's the perfect avenue for it.

I don't expect we'll see any of these Hot Toys vehicles that debut every year. They're just showing off and great attention getters.
    Imaginaut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12