Thread: Hot Toys AOTC Geonosis Padme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hot Toys AOTC Geonosis Padme

At long last, we're FINALLY getting a 1/6 scale Padme!!!

Shabby Blue

Not the Padme I wanted the most, but it still looks great.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Not the Padme I wanted the most, but it still looks great.
    Which one were you hoping for?
    W
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I don't know, this one looks off to me.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I don't know, this one looks off to me.
    I think it's the clothes. To me they look a little too loose fitting and of a material that is too thick. Also the seams down the front the pants are too big for the scale of the figure. I suppose not much can be down about the seams though.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    W
    Episode 1 in full Queen Regalia and the Theed outfit. I figured with Qui Gon, that was next in line.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Episode 1 in full Queen Regalia and the Theed outfit. I figured with Qui Gon, that was next in line.
    Geonosis Padme makes more sense. It's her most "action-oriented" outfit from the films and more fun to pose than her just standing neutral in one of her queen gowns. I do agree though that we should eventually get the red throne room gown figure too. Given that this year is the 20th anniversary of TPM, it would have been nice to see some more TPM characters revealed, but I guess we'll just have to settle for that battle droid for now. I hope we could someday get Jar Jar, TPM Anakin, and Padme in her Tatooine peasant disguise to fill out the rest of the main TPM cast to display with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 07-18-2019 at 12:39 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Ah, that one. Yeah, it would go well with Qui-Gon.
    A
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I know I wanted the red one from Episode 1 with the Asian influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    W