Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys AOTC Geonosis Padme

TBH, the old Hasbro Padme dolls are pretty nice. My wife has the one in the red get up and the black get up and they display pretty nicely with my stuff. Obviously the portraits aren't HT quality but, with the makeup, it's not as noticeable. The costumes are really quite elaborate for Hasbro.

Anyway, I don't know what it is about this figure that bothers me, but I am just not feeling it for some reason.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Anyway, I don't know what it is about this figure that bothers me, but I am just not feeling it for some reason.
    I've got that same feeling. I love all the PT figures, but this one is just "Meh" to me.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

The head looks a little too big on the neck for one thing, they should have gone with sculpted neck IMO. Also, her outfit looks a little too baggy in places. I don't know, it just looks more like a Sideshow effort than Hot Toys.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

If they ever decide to do a Theed Palace gown Queen Amidala, bet it is gonna be expensive. That dress is crazy elaborate.

I know I wanted the red one from Episode 1 with the Asian influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Which one were you hoping for?
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I don't know, this one looks off to me.
    I think it's the clothes. To me they look a little too loose fitting and of a material that is too thick. Also the seams down the front the pants are too big for the scale of the figure. I suppose not much can be down about the seams though.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Finally.. Will pre order

I am trying to be patient, keep waiting for her pre-order email to hit my mailbox. If you see her from the front view I think she looks amazing! I do kinda sorta agree her bodysuit is a little too loose, but if this is just a proto-type they have time to adjust the outfit and smooth out the seams.

She looks a lot better straight on:

But from an angle, the head on that neck just doesn't look right. I really wish they had gone with a sculpted neck in this case:

Feedback thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12