Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for at SDCC?

What are you hoping for at SDCC?

I'm hoping for Bespin Han to finally see the light of day, as well as some looks at The Mandalorian.

What about you? What do you hope for? What do you expect?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Top of my list is the long-promised DS Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Top of my list is the long-promised DS Trooper.
    Second that comment.

I prefer OT characters, so the more of those the merrier. Saying that, we are still waiting on stuff from previous reveals to see the light of day. Whatever they show i'll be prepared to be disappointed when they don't deliver as a final product.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Hot Toys General Grievous

A lot of PF I'm still waiting on from SS but who knows what the hell they're doing over with that license.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Hot Toys General Grievous

A lot of PF I'm still waiting on from SS but who knows what the hell they're doing over with that license.
    A HT Grievous would be awesome, especially if they released some Magnaguards as well.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Come on 1:6 3 pack of Sio Bibble , Jar Jar in Senate outfit and Chancellor Vellorum! (said no one ever)
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 07-17-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Hot Toys E1 Obi-Wan

And far-fetched.... an ultimate Hot Toys Force Awakens Kylo Ren with alternate unmasked head, burnt Vader mask and pedestal, and a ground-up redo of everything else.
    Last edited by movieman78; 07-17-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Imaginaut

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    I'm hoping for Bespin Han to finally see the light of day, as well as some looks at The Mandalorian.

What about you? What do you hope for? What do you expect?
    I'm with you on Bespin Han
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I think I am seeing pics of Wicket

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    I think I am seeing pics of Wicket
    Where????????
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast