Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for at SDCC?

Yup, Power Droid mentioned on the Jawas sign!

Shabby Blue

This is the only one I am interested in getting:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The Jawas/Gonk are a must! So is the Padme! I saw on SSC Freaks that the Leia Endor is displayed again, so that will be a must! Wicket is a must!
    I do NOT see the SSC 1:6 scale Lando Skiff Guard that was revealed last year!

Where did this pic of a Rancor come from?
    Last edited by SportsAnchor; 07-17-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

I passed on the SS Jawas previously but definitely interested in HT version if the Gonk is part of the set.

Luke Bespin again another buy for me.

Prequel characters I'm always on the fence about until they are released and I can see the final sculpt.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Top of my list is the long-promised DS Trooper.
    Yeap, and the HT Sandie and the Snow Commander.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Here is the Power Droid/GONK Droid to go with the Jawas. Picture is from YodasNews

Last edited by LightSword; 07-18-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

From what I'm hearing, that 1/6 scale Rancor is someone's custom on display elsewhere and not part of the Hot Toys display.
    Shabby Blue

I don't see ANY Star Wars 1:6 scale offerings by Sideshow Collectibles.
    ONLY Hot Toys offerings.

Where's the Lando Skiff Guard from a year ago?

Did Sideshow lose the 1:6 Star Wars license? No SSC reveals at SDCC is quite the confirmation of that being the case.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Sideshow has been slowly stepping away because HT does SW so much better than them. They still do statues and such, but HT is the premier 1/6th maker.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast