Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for at SDCC?

Looks like we have Wicket, Padme, Solo Maul and Kit Fisto on display as far as new merch.

Along with Anakin's ETA Jedi Starfighter from EPIII.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Let's see some pics!!!
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

I saw the Jedi starfighter pictured on Instagram with ROTS Anakin in it.

Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0CAAnEp...d=q1jwopzo0c5f

I bet it's just for display only and won't ever be sold, just like the Falcon cockpit, ATST, TIE Fighter, etc. But it does look impressive at that scale.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 07-17-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Confirmed: Just saw pics of AOTC Geonosis Arena Padme (non-torn shirt), Kit Fisto, Wicket, and Bespin Luke!! I wonder if there's anything new about Bespin Luke or if it's a straight re-release of the one from 2013.
    Shabby Blue

So having seen their display, I'm very impressed with the new figures this year and the generous focus on the prequels finally. However, I'm very disappointed by the lack of Bespin Han (which was teased in the Bespin Leia photos months ago), although they might be saving him for 2020 in honor of the 40th anniversary of ESB. I'm also disappointed in the continued lack of the Death Star Trooper and the Power Droid, which I guess we just have to accept are probably cancelled now. What really concerns me is Endor Leia's absense, despite being on display at different shows. I really want that figure, and I hope she's not cancelled too. I'm surprised they don't have her standing right next to Wicket the ewok which seems like an obvious character pairing.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 07-17-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    So having seen their display, I'm very impressed with the new figures this year and the generous focus on the prequels finally. However, I'm very disappointed by the lack of Bespin Han (which was teased in the Bespin Leia photos months ago), although they might be saving him for 2020 in honor of the 40th anniversary of ESB. I'm also disappointed in the continued lack of the Death Star Trooper and the Power Droid, which I guess we just have to accept are probably cancelled now. What really concerns me is Endor Leia's absense, despite being on display at different shows. I really want that figure, and I hope she's not cancelled too. I'm surprised they don't have her standing right next to Wicket the ewok which seems like an obvious character pairing.
    Maybe don’t give up so soon on the Power Droid, he seems to be in pics with Hot Toys Jawa’s and an R5-D4??

Have we seen the full display? All Iíve seen is a few pics and the Hot Toys video which didnít show Wicket or Padme.

I still havenít seen what Sideshow is offering a Star Wars 1:6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

B1 Battle Droid and 212th Clone Trooper are there as well.

PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast