Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Solo: A SW Story Darth Maul

Hot Toys Solo: A SW Story Darth Maul

Yet another Maul being released.

If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Cool to get a better look at his costume in Solo. I'm surprised it's actually much closer to his TPM threads than it seems in the film. That holo effect obscured much and the blue lighting made me read the outfit's colour as grey, not black.

Man, those lightsaber blades in motion are awesome. Hint, Hasbro =)
    Last edited by Rushie; 07-16-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Such an unexpected and obvious move at the same time from Hot Toys. Nailed the scult. Now, if only they would consider Lando and the couple troopers they showed proto of, this Solo line up would be even greater.

I have never bought a single figure from either of the anthology movies, it was kind of a rule I had.....emphasis on the was and had...

...day one pre-order for me.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Interesting choice of a figure but I will pass. Never really agreed with the whole cut in half and fall down a shaft survive theory.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    Never really agreed with the whole cut in half and fall down a shaft survive theory.
    Agreed. Now cutting off a hand and falling down a shaft and surviving...totally plausible.

I have the TPM one on pre-order so I can skip this, but it looks nice.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Maul sells so it makes sense.

Just wouldn't think he'd be made so soon.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I'll pass on this, but would have bought Qi'ra and Young Lando from Solo without hesitation. Sigh...
    Shabby Blue

thought he looked awesome in Solo,
    and now HT will make him
    will buy
    Check out my custom 1/6 scale figures http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/phot...00&ppuser=2168

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast