Thread: Diamond Select Westworld

Diamond Select Westworld

So I just found out these exist last night. I guess they are just starting to hit. Has anyone actually seen them in person yet?

I really want to want these, but the early pics of Dolores and Man In Blacks faces don't really look so good... I guess i need to see them in hand.

I've been saying we need WW figures since the show debuted, though!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I ended up picking up Dolores and Man In Black. Dolores doesn't look any better in hand and I may have to repaint her, but MIB is pretty cool.

I hope they do Maeve, Hector and Bernard next!
    Things I need
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Question about the Man In Black:
    Is the hat removable? I seem to remember initial product descriptions listing 'removable hat' as an accessory, but checking online listings for the figure now I don't see any indication of whether or not it's removable.

Yeah, his hat is removable. Weirdly, it doesn't seem like his pistol comes out of the holster though. And he doesn't come with a knife to go in the scabbed on his right hip.

Diamond Select kind of sucks.
    Things I need

I saw a bunch of these at my local Walgreens.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!