Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sith Trooper - SDCC

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    Ah, but we did already see that! Although we call him Count Dooku.

I guess I'm a braindead moron. *shrug*
    ...it’s not an exclusive club{sigh}.

Man, a lot of you guys seem to be taking this personally For the record, I don't hate the sequels and I don't hate new trooper designs, but that's just it...this doesn't seem "new". The design just doesn't seem very original and it does smack of the same old,"let's slap a coat of paint on it and give it a cool name and they'll eat it up". I don't know about you guys, but when I think "Sith Trooper" I think something new and original...not a Stormtrooper with a coat of red paint slapped on it. I also don't care for the NERF guns that he comes with. None of this has anything to do with the sequel films or anyone here personally. It just seems like a lazy design. The regular F.O. troopers were cool...a progression of the original Stormtrooper. The Death Troopers and Scarif Troopers were cool, original looking yet grounded in the Imperial trooper aesthetic.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I’m a brain dead moron as well.

I don’t care if you don’t like this figure. That’s fine. But stop filling up the thread telling us how much you hate the Sequel Trilogy/Disney/Kathleen Kennedy/Rian Johnson etc. there’s other places you can complain about all that.

Tru dat! The sequel bashing/Disney/KK/RJ hate seems to seep into just about every thread these days and does get quite tedious to wade through. The film section is the appropriate place to air your discontent. Trust me, there are plenty of like minded folks to bond with as well as plenty of those with opposing views for your verbal sparring matches. It is a "wretched hive of scum and villainy". Let's keep the actual figure threads on topic.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Gotta say: visually, I’m not enthused with this figure design whatsoever.

As as far quality, Hasbro has produced a top-notch rendition of this ‘Sith Trooper’ - and disclaimer: I like the ST.

As far as screen presence, I’ll give ‘em the benefit of my doubt until I see them onscreen - but am hoping they are not as underwhelming as I found the FO Executioner stormtrooper to be, from TLJ.

But I am excited for those who are excited about this figure!

I'm down with Sith and any type of red troopers (Royal Guard, Praetorians, Crimson Guards from Cobra, etc), so I'll for sure be getting this, but I'm going to wait a while. I remember the Phasma and First Order Executioner hype....

After a few youtube videos about this Sith Trooper, now I'm hearing there are NOT First Order! These trooper are under Palpatine somehow and protecting Sith related information or Palpatine altogether! Also it was stated that Kylo Ren hated the Emperor and what he stood for in the galaxy. If this information is true, then the First Order will have their hands full with the Resistance and the Sith Trooper army!!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Available on HasbroPulse Sept. 10th.

Braindead moron as well. I'll be picking up one at the con this week!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567