Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sith Trooper - SDCC

I keep hearing Emperor Palpatine is coming back. So I guess these troopers guard him? or Snoke? I really don't see Kylo as Sith. More like young Anakin from AOTC.

Too each his own about the sequel trilogies. For me? TFA was ok and TLJ was a headache to watch, but I am a person who likes troopers of any type. I can expand myself beyond the original trilogies with that being said this Sith Trooper is very cool! The design and aesthetics is what draws me in. I can definitely seeing like 4 or 5 of these guarding some ancient Sith Temple or Sith artifact. However, it does remind me of the Red, Crimson, or Magma Stormtrooper that came in EE 4-pack.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Cool but what era did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnor_Jax View Post
    Cool but what era did they say?
    A long time ago...
    Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarkside View Post
    so, I'm guessing the Sith are definitely back in the New movie?
    "People keep asking if I'm back, and I haven't really had an answer. But, yeah, I'm thinking I'm back."
    -John Sith

This is a pretty cool design. Just different enough. Here's hoping it will be an October 4th regular release.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Yawwwwwn…

These are the kind of exclusives I love...the kind I don't need.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

These troopers were featured on the original poster leak. Apparently we get a scene where they are shown with helmets off, so I’m thinking they are Clones and this needs to be shown to the audience. The design is almost completely different from the regular trooper, but as usual there are haters. I think it’s cool as hell.

Don't have to be a "hater" to feel completely indifferent to what is essentially a Red Stormtrooper. It's got some nice touches, and the detailing looks good, but I've never been a fan of "paint it all colours and sell a bunch more of the same thing," just because they can. Or because they can't be bothered to come up with anything more original.

Something with Sith in its title would have had something more elaborate or at least imaginative in previous Eras of this Franchise.

But exclusives like this are fine, I won't lose any sleep over it and will wait for the mainline release when it hits discount. And then pick up a Squad for cheeps........
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    Don't have to be a "hater" to feel completely indifferent to what is essentially a Red Stormtrooper. It's got some nice touches, and the detailing looks good, but I've never been a fan of "paint it all colours and sell a bunch more of the same thing," just because they can. Or because they can't be bothered to come up with anything more original.

Something with Sith in its title would have had something more elaborate or at least imaginative in previous Eras of this Franchise.

But exclusives like this are fine, I won't lose any sleep over it and will wait for the mainline release when it hits discount. And then pick up a Squad for cheeps........
    Examples of something more "Sith"?

This just feels like borderline sequel era bashing.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast