Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sith Trooper - SDCC

Technically, is this really a 1st Edition when the SDCC version predates it?

Finally got around to messing with mine. No way I was missing out on all those extra weapons

I just got a shipping notice on the regular version of this figure from Amazon. I’ll have him tomorrow. My Palpatine is coming tomorrow too.

Getting mine on Sat, what about the Carbonized Sith Trooper, will be an AMZ exclusive, looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by dsuspense View Post
    Getting mine on Sat, what about the Carbonized Sith Trooper, will be an AMZ exclusive, looks great!
    YES!! It looks awesome. So glad it’s an Amazon exclusive. Those are easy to get.

Can the Sith Trooper look up and down? I can’t get any motion up or down on the head of mine. Not sure if there’s a joint and it’s frozen or there’s no joint.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Can the Sith Trooper look up and down? I can’t get any motion up or down on the head of mine. Not sure if there’s a joint and it’s frozen or there’s no joint.

If I' m not mistaken, Robo from Fwoosh had the same issue with his? He would move the head up or down and slowly go back in place. I'll have to check mine, I've had no time to really pose the Sith Troopers.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Carbonite Sith Trooper is up!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SZX4WPQ/

That makes me 4/4 for ordering/ pre-ordeing the Carbonite figures.

Date change on Amazon exclusive carbonized Sith Trooper...it’s arriving today, not Tuesday!

I didn't get any regular Troopers. Just the carbonized ones. They look amazing.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast