Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sith Trooper - SDCC

Trying to let go a regular release Sith trooper. In hand from Disneyland if anyone wants one.

That white box first edition looks rather nice!

Sold out in like 30 seconds. Had two in my cart, lost during final payment process.

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Grabbed one of these before he sold out for today. He lasted a few minutes, unlike Boba. Now to pray for good shipping.
    Well, I just received mine today and the figure box is a bit beat up. somehow the slip cover slipped down and back up creating a gash in the inner box. Of course, the one figure I plan on keeping in the box and the box is beat up. I'm kind of worried for my Fett now.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonBaseNick View Post
    Well, I just received mine today and the figure box is a bit beat up. somehow the slip cover slipped down and back up creating a gash in the inner box. Of course, the one figure I plan on keeping in the box and the box is beat up. I'm kind of worried for my Fett now.
    Sorry to hear that. Surprised the slip cover moved around since it was nice and tight on my single fig that came today. I can totally see how it could damage the inner box though. Hasbro Pulse still up to their old Toy Shop tricks. Mine was good, so it is hit or miss.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

FedEx just dropped off both of the SDCC Sith Troopers, however one trooper is perfect looking, the other has a black dot on the front part of the helmet and was wondering if acetone would remove it without harming or damaging the figure?

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

My Boba showed up bent and these just took a beating in their undersized box:

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    FedEx just dropped off both of the SDCC Sith Troopers, however one trooper is perfect looking, the other has a black dot on the front part of the helmet and was wondering if acetone would remove it without harming or damaging the figure?
    One of mine had a couple black dots and a silver dot on the dome of the helmet, I removed them with a little application of paint thinner. I don't recommend acetone as it will melt the plastic.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One of mine had a couple black dots and a silver dot on the dome of the helmet, I removed them with a little application of paint thinner. I don't recommend acetone as it will melt the plastic.

Ah, Thanks for the heads up on this! Greatly appreciated!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

First Edition found in a Puerto Rican WM by @a_creature_inamask

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast