Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: eFX Luke Reveal Lightsaber and various MR Lightsabers

Still interested in the Vader ESB. No response back from my last PM.

I swear, I saw a listing for several super rare lightsabers, I believe two? on your original posting, but for some reason, I don't see them now.

Am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Still interested in the Vader ESB. No response back from my last PM.
    I haven’t forgotten about your PM. Per the forum rules I can’t sell it here yet as I have not yet listed a price for it or pictures. I will respond to your PM as soon as I am able to take pictures.
    Last edited by teecrooz; 08-26-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    I swear, I saw a listing for several super rare lightsabers, I believe two? on your original posting, but for some reason, I don't see them now.

Am I mistaken?
    Only one item has been removed (Obi-Wan TPM Elite Edition Artist Proof) and it wasn’t listed as a sale item, but an item pending price and pictures. I was getting PMs about it before it was for sale, so I removed it to stop the PMs until it was listed in accordance with forum rules. All actual sales and price reduction information is still in the post for historical tracking. The other one you might be thinking about is the training remote prototype. It has been moved up in the post as an actual sales item. Pictures are available, just on the rpf because I have had issues loading them here.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by teecrooz View Post
    Only one item has been removed (Obi-Wan TPM Elite Edition Artist Proof) and it wasn’t listed as a sale item, but an item pending price and pictures. I was getting PMs about it before it was for sale, so I removed it to stop the PMs until it was listed in accordance with forum rules. All actual sales and price reduction information is still in the post for historical tracking. The other one you might be thinking about is the training remote prototype. It has been moved up in the post as an actual sales item. Pictures are available, just on the rpf because I have had issues loading them here.
    That must be it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    That must be it. Thank you!
    MR Obi TPM EE AP pictures and price added.
    -Chris

Some price drops and some items sold.
    -Chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123