Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: eFX Luke Reveal Lightsaber and various MR Lightsabers

The eFX didn’t come with a cover originally. I custom ordered one and have promised it to another collector but have not yet sold it to him. I can see if he still wants it.
    -Chris

The eFX Reveal is sold pending the other half of the payment.

I received a message asking me when some of the others would be for sale, so I took some pictures of the Luke V2 this morning so I could formally list it here. The others are still pending pictures. I will try to add one or two later this week.
    -Chris

Chris congrats on the sale of the reveal that is one of my favorite sabers.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Nice price on the V2 of Luke, unfortunately missing the brown shipper otherwise I would have been in.
    I had the reveal as well, sold it again because revealed it was not 100% straight, displayed I always had the feeling that it was bent.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Congratulations on the sale of Reveal saber.

This is unrelated, but may I ask why you are selling what seems to be a significant collection of lightsaber prop replicas?
    Are you quitting the hobby for good?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    Congratulations on the sale of Reveal saber.

This is unrelated, but may I ask why you are selling what seems to be a significant collection of lightsaber prop replicas?
    Are you quitting the hobby for good?
    Thanks!

I don’t mind you asking. I have shifted much of my collection away from licensed and even fan-made replicas. Much of what I have out and display now are real world found items and lineage castings. Just a different direction. I’ve been at this since about 1995. The first lightsabers I ever saw were from Jeff Parks advertising in collecting magazines. Then Icons, MR, eFX, and most of the bootleg and fan runs of the 2000s. I’ve even loaned Roman parts for him to design from for his runs.

You can check out the parts I have documented over in the rpf if you’d like. Not everything is in it, and it’s sorely in need of an update.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/teecrooz’s-prop-collection-update-roman’s-new-epic-handwheels.130892/
    -Chris

First post updated for MR prototype Jedi training remote.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by teecrooz View Post
    Thanks!

I don’t mind you asking. I have shifted much of my collection away from licensed and even fan-made replicas. Much of what I have out and display now are real world found items and lineage castings. Just a different direction. I’ve been at this since about 1995. The first lightsabers I ever saw were from Jeff Parks advertising in collecting magazines. Then Icons, MR, eFX, and most of the bootleg and fan runs of the 2000s. I’ve even loaned Roman parts for him to design from for his runs.

You can check out the parts I have documented over in the rpf if you’d like. Not everything is in it, and it’s sorely in need of an update.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/teecrooz’s-prop-collection-update-roman’s-new-epic-handwheels.130892/
    That Obi-Wan saber with all original parts is gorgeous!
    Did you sell that one already?
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 08-21-2019 at 12:23 AM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiegum View Post
    That Obi-Wan saber with all original parts is gorgeous!
    Did you sell that one already?
    Chris
    Thanks! No, that’s part of the real parts collection I’m keeping.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by teecrooz View Post
    Thanks!

This is incredible! Your documentation on these lightsabers should be disseminated to all collectors!

Good luck on your sale!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast