Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete loose set of figures

Complete loose set of figures

Looking to find out what a complete set of loose figures goes for these days.

Condition range from just out of package mint, to played with. Most are on the minty end though.

Includes all original 92, blue snag, and jabba's band. Almost all have weapons, just a couple of later (last 17) ones that are missing weapons, off the top of my head they are, pop up R2 , a-wing pilot, imp gunner, and possibly stormy luke helmet & blaster ( i never could confirm if either were repro or not??)

I would probably also include the Rancor, Taun Taun, Taun Taun open belly, Jabba set, wampa, dianoga & imperial probot.

Before anyone asks, I'm not ready to sell, just trying to feel out what they might bring in.
    Thanks

I'm going to guess $3,000

Edit: that's based on estimates of the first twelve, the last 17, and $20 for each remaining character complete
    Last edited by Chad_D; 07-09-2019 at 11:55 AM.

I did watch an auction end for figs only with a blue snag for just over 4000 about 6 to 8 months ago. They were all complete and atleast 75 to 80 on the grade scale .

Now of course I can't confirm there wasn't shill bidding taking place.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Thanks for the input, that's more than I was expecting, and will probably end up selling the lot in the next few months. Just need to go through the process of confirming that the weapons are all genuine (I'm not worried about the majority, just a few from the last 17) and I need to replace my Leia/ANH so I can keep a set of the original 12 and a Fett for myself.
    Last edited by Mapman; 07-11-2019 at 10:44 AM.

I just wached the first 12 AFA 75 to 80 sell for 1250. Standard figs, gray hair ben, big head han. Nothing special.

Not too bad if you decide on grading . Higher grades may fetch more if this helps
    Last edited by toyman941; 07-22-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

I just sold a lot of 100 figures on ebay in May, I didn't sell the blue snags or the vinyl caped jawa and I pulled the Awing pilot because I had the wrong gun, but I got just over $6000 cdn for them

I will say, I got $228 for the Imperial gunner with a gun, but only $91 without. I got $134 for my farm boy luke, but the 2nd time round, without the tip, I got only $37. Original Leia with proper gun, got $127, with the wrong colour gun, $51

Luke Jedi, green sabre, went for $83, but with a blue saber, went for $280
    Huge Army Builder, 852 figures and counting.

The closer to The Rise of Skywalker the price will RISE!!!

So I went through all the weapons, water and visually, and the final tally is one that is 100% fake, and 2 i'm not 100% sure about, a cloud car comlink and an endor blaster. The endor blaster looks good except the fact that the trigger area is filled with plastic. The comlink, I have no idea, looks good, but based on the images on IG, I'm not sure.

So that leaves me missing a pop up saber, a comlink and two endor blasters out of all the figures. I'll include my image of the three offending weapons if anyone wants to review them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapman View Post
    So I went through all the weapons, water and visually, and the final tally is one that is 100% fake, and 2 i'm not 100% sure about, a cloud car comlink and an endor blaster. The endor blaster looks good except the fact that the trigger area is filled with plastic. The comlink, I have no idea, looks good, but based on the images on IG, I'm not sure.

So that leaves me missing a pop up saber, a comlink and two endor blasters out of all the figures. I'll include my image of the three offending weapons if anyone wants to review them!

I completely agree.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

Mapman

Endor blaster (Variant 1) and Comlink (Variant 2 Medium circles) are vintage. The saber is not, as you determined correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast