Thread: FS - Ozwepaie Sabers and Misc Luke ROTJ

FS - Ozwepaie Sabers and Misc Luke ROTJ

Hello All

Got a few Sabers that I'm looking to sell, all solid/static pieces, Ozzy sabers likely never to be made again. Prices are shipped and insured in the US, International will need to be quoted out, no trades please:

Ozwepaie Luke V2 AFBB - $600 shipped in the US - this is a custom that Ozzy did for me years back, as far as I am aware it is the only one he ever did in this setup. Real Copper neck, Parks Clamp, AFBB Custom Paint Job.

Close Up and Hi Res Pics

SOLD - Ozwepaie Kit Fisto Saber - $600 shipped in the US - Another gem made by Ozzy. Has the real needle bearing emitter that all other replicas fail to get right.

Close Up and Hi Res Pics

Ozwepaie Luminara Saber - $600 shipped in the US - Highly accurate Luminara saber right down to the Brass Fins in the pommel. Satin bead blasted body and shiny emitter, very accurate detail.

Close Up and Hi Res Pics

Luke ROTJ Hero Saber - $300 shipped in the US - made by the same US shop that did the US MR Hero run years ago.

Close Up and Hi Res Pics

Please contact me via email if you are interested - Saberbelt@gmail.com - that will go right to my phone, this way I can time stamp requests and keep everything organized.

Thanks

Dave
    Last edited by lgtsbr; 07-12-2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: item sold

Quality sabers made by a sub-quality human, who's real name is Michael Wile. Truth be told, you're lucky to have even gotten 'em from that POS in the first place. There's a whole group of people, including myself, that this turd ripped-off for thousands of dollars. Still to this day, when I see his name the heart rate elevates and my fist gets twitchy....

None of all that is this seller's fault, though. Sometimes context is important for newer members, no offense intended.

Good luck on your sales.
    Last edited by MrPickles; 07-08-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    Quality sabers made by a sub-quality human, who's real name is Michael Wile. Truth be told, you're lucky to have even gotten 'em from that POS in the first place. There's a whole group of people, including myself, that this turd ripped-off for thousands of dollars. Still to this day, when I see his name the heart rate elevates and my fist gets twitchy....

None of all that is this seller's fault, though. Sometimes context is important for newer members, no offense intended.

Good luck on your sales.
    I mean, I'm kind of offended.......

I appreciate why you are doing it but I don't appreciate it on my thread. All I'm trying to do is move some stuff from my collection because I have bills to pay. Your comment may have very well impacted this thread, and me, in a negative fashion, which I don't appreciate. Just think how you would feel if someone did that to you.

Dave

I don't think it'll hurt your sales. What MrPickles said also equates to saying the sabers you have for sale are pretty limited in quantity since Ozzy didn't fulfill all his orders.

As was stated, no offense intended or was there any disparagement directed on your character. Though apparently not very active, you've been here a long time & I'm sure you're a fine person. I still own an Oz piece as well. After getting set-up, I got rolled on the 2nd deal w/him, as many others did. And yeah, years later it still bothers the **** out of me.

Nothing appears wrong with the quality of your pieces, as was originally noted. They look like great hilts & you were lucky all of your orders with him were fulfilled.

We are hardcore fans here. We are the serious collectors. The history, origin & context of customized items is important. WHO makes a prop can be important as well. I mean, you even put the name of the maker in the thread title yourself, knowing that the work of this person has extra cache & value. Being a long time member, you are aware of what happened and the subsequent fall-out from that. Not everyone does. Protecting and informing this prop community I've spent over 17 years in with FACTS, is not something I will apologize for.

Again, my comments weren't meant or intended to submarine your sales thread. If I had read a sentence like "despite the character of the person who made these, consensus agrees he made very good pieces", I wouldn't have bothered typing a word. But not everyone here knows the history and I believe it important for others, or potential new owners to remember that history.....'lest it be repeated.

I've said my peace for what little I'm sure it's worth. Will not bother your sales thread further, nor respond to any additional public comments on the matter. All the best luck & MTFBWY!

C'mon! Buy these sabers, folks!
    Last edited by MrPickles; 07-12-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."