Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kevin Bunker (Kev) Has Passed Away

Over the last year or two I've been on here very little for family reasons, and I didn't actually know Kev had cancer. I logged in today to see what had been revealed at SDCC and was shocked and deeply saddened when I saw this thread.

Julian and Kev were the two posters I really became friends with here and we talked a lot on the board and in PM's about collectibles and the movies and other bits and bobs of life, his enthusiasm and excitement when he got a new piece or a new bust was announced always lifted a thread, truly one of the nicest and friendliest people I've met in my time online.

Thank you Julian for the wonderfully written OP and R.I.P. Kev, you will be missed greatly my friend, May the Force be with you, always.

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    I haven't been on here as much recently for one reason or another and haven't posted much either. But when I came in today and saw this, I was devastated. I remember when he got the news and shared it with us. Something that no one wants to hear. But he was upbeat and didn't let if defeat him. I honestly believe that him being on this forum helped him cope with it as well. Knowing that he had as many friends and supporters as he did. Kev was great guy in every aspect. His passion for collecting was unbridled and sometimes unrivaled. He will truly be thought of and missed by this community.

Julian,

I know you two were thick as thieves. Thank you for posting this and bringing this to our attention so we can all share in Kev's memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Over the last year or two I've been on here very little for family reasons, and I didn't actually know Kev had cancer. I logged in today to see what had been revealed at SDCC and was shocked and deeply saddened when I saw this thread.

Julian and Kev were the two posters I really became friends with here and we talked a lot on the board and in PM's about collectibles and the movies and other bits and bobs of life, his enthusiasm and excitement when he got a new piece or a new bust was announced always lifted a thread, truly one of the nicest and friendliest people I've met in my time online.

Thank you Julian for the wonderfully written OP and R.I.P. Kev, you will be missed greatly my friend, May the Force be with you, always.
    Thanks Bill and Rob for your kind words. Isn't it great to depart from this life and leave behind such positive legacy as Kevin has? If only the world would have more of the friendliness and positivism Kevin exhibited, it would be a much better place. May his soul forever rest in peace.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345