Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Bunker (Kev) Has Passed Away

To Julian and to those who were close to Kevin, I am very sorry for your loss. Losing a good guy like Kevin at such a young age is tragic.

Damn. I was afraid he may have passed. Appreciate the update Julian. RIP Kev, May the Force follow you into the afterlife, your presence will be missed.

Very nice words Julian. Also, I wish the family a lot of strength in this difficult time. Again, this ****ing disease has taken a person far too early from the life. RIP Kevin, and MTFBWY !!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

A very touching tribute Julian, the forum will certainly be a poorer place without him.

R.I.P Kevin

A sad day indeed. Godspeed, Kev. You will be missed.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

This wasn't terribly unexpected given what he'd told us before, but I'm incredibly sad to hear it all the same.

**** cancer.

RIP Kevin.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 07-08-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Very sad to hear this. He was a good guy. Very sad indeed. We all come together for a love of a movie. But it's so much more than just a movie. It brings people together. All of us from sidewalks of life. Some are very special like he was. he was a shining reason why this movie touches is so. A a perfect example of the good people from around the world that we meet and remind us of the good in people. Touching post Julian. Thank you. Sad news indeed. R.I.P Kevin
    Last edited by Mechleader; 07-08-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Indeed, this is sad news to hear. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Julian. I knew Kevin just from his postings, but he always brought a fresh perspective, and was a caring soul.

May the Force guide you, and keep you safe Kevin.

-j
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!
    Collecting what I like, from who I like!!

I just want to give a big thanks to all of you folks posting your last respects for Kevin. I know Kevin would have wanted his love for the movies, collectibles, and the open heart to friendships he shared to be remembered, and through this thread we are all making it happen. As Kevin reflected on with me many times, let's put aside any differences and be united by two common denominators: The love for Star Wars in all its forms and styles, and most importantly, the good within ourselves as the big family of collectors we are.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-09-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast