Thread: 75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker

75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker

Stride into battle with the First Order Heavy Assault Walker!

Add a fearsome walker to your LEGO® Star Wars First Order army with the Heavy Assault Walker. This awesome model, based on the walker from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie, features tough armor-plate detailing, posable legs, posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, an aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, and detachable canisters that can be released from the rear of the walker. There’s also a storage compartment at the side with extra stud ammo and an opening hold to the rear with space for a minifigure and extra missile ammo. This amazing set also includes 5 minifigures.

• Includes 5 minifigures: Captain Poe Dameron, Rey, a Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and a First Order Stormtrooper.
    • Features posable legs, a posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, detachable canisters at the rear and opening ammo stores at the side.
    • Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
    • Turn the handle to aim the top-mounted rapid-fire stud shooter.
    • Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
    • This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!

Available: LEGO.com inthe United States($149.99), Canada ($169.99) and Australia ($229.99). Retired in all other regions.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

You know that really old and famous saying - the bigger they are the harder they are to review? It's true. This one took me a year and a half to write!

I might finally have to pick up this one at a discount.

Amazon has them for $99.99 still. I don't know what the "frustration free packaging" option is about though.

https://amzn.to/2FC7iWi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Amazon has them for $99.99 still. I don't know what the "frustration free packaging" option is about though.
    It usually means a shipping label right on the product with no additional shipping box.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    It usually means a shipping label right on the product with no additional shipping box.
    That's what I was worried it was. Dumb. Very, very dumb.

I thought the frustration free packaging was an individual set sized shipping box. I thought that was actually somewhat desirable when it comes to Amazon.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

I found this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgw3EmszzLY

I am led to believe from the demonstration that the toy comes ready to play with.So for LEGO that's either a bunch of loose bricks or a completely assembled set.

Somehow I don't think it's either of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I found this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgw3EmszzLY

I am led to believe from the demonstration that the toy comes ready to play with.So for LEGO that's either a bunch of loose bricks or a completely assembled set.

Somehow I don't think it's either of these!
    For Vader's Castle the frustration free packaging sometimes came with the shipping label on the main lego box, sometimes they put the shipping label on the brown lego shipper box with the main box inside. I never saw reports of it being shipped inside a larger Amazon box unless you requested it.