Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM

2019 PGM

The 2019 Premier Guild will keep the tiered subscription-based structure from previous years so you can choose the right type of subscription for how you collect! We know not every person collects the same way or the same things, so we wanted to offer options for different collectors. We’ve modified the benefits for 2019 to be more practical and upfront, including more discounts at all tier levels!
    If you are a Premier Guild member just to get the con exclusives, we have a level for you, if you want your membership to be close to what it has been in the past we have a level for you, if you are a hardcore Gentle Giant Ltd fan and want some super rare items we have a membership level ready for you, too!
    As the first year under Diamond Select Toys, we want to recognize how the Premier Guild has been handled in the past: so at each tier, we’ve doubled the number of discount coupons available for any item at the Platinum and Gold tiers. We’ve also added an additional discount coupon for in-stock products at all tiers.
    In addition, as a Premier Guild member you’ll have early access to exclusive, limited-run product that we create specifically as convention exclusives!

Do we still get discounts?
    YES! We’ve doubled the number of discount coupons at the Platinum and Gold Tiers and added an additional discount coupon for all three tiers. Plus, the higher the tier you join, the better the discounts you get! Each tier of membership will receive some percentage off all their orders of non-exclusive/regular release products placed directly through the Gentle Giant Website. See the breakdown below.

1. Platinum Members will have an option to choose from 4 different Premier Guild exclusives as their "FREE GIFT":
      • Ponda Baba Mini-Bust (Gold & Platinum)
      • Grand Moff Tarkin Mini-Bust (Gold & Platinum)
      • Clone Rain Trooper Statue (Platinum level only)
      • Removable Limbs C-3PO Jumbo Figure (Gold & Platinum)

1. For the 2019-2020 PGM subscription, we’re offering a new set of coupons for Platinum members:
      • $150 Platinum Membership, Coupon Value is $80
        • 2 x $15 Coupons for ANY item
        • 2 x $25 Coupon for In-Stock Order

I am a little disappointed. The price is the same but it looks like you can get only 1 bust, in 2018 you could get 2 busts or the 1 statue. You do get more coupon's but the big $ are for in stock only. Not sure if I will renew.

No renewal for me. $150 was a great deal for the two busts, but there’s no way I’ll pay $150 for 1 bust or pay $100 for 1 bust and end up in a lower tier plan with less chance at the exclusives. I don’t think this revised PGM was well-conceived.

I renewed without realising. I've e-mailed GG/DST to try and get a refund. I wouldn't have renewed if I knew it was only one gift.

Yeah. We've been discussing this above in the Gg back in business area. But it's all good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Email them and complain. I did. Let's see if they respond

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Email them and complain. I did. Let's see if they respond
    i’ve also e-mailed them to complain. Couldn’t see what was wrong with the current system of a choice of either two MB’s, a statue or a jumbo.

Just emailed them, loved the two mini busts option.
    Last edited by yugousc; 07-01-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Exactly. I just want the two “free” mini busts as a gift option for Platinum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to hope just the 1 mini bust for platinum is an error or what's the point, you'd go for gold if anything.

Also are we supposed to sign up with no idea what any of the gifts look like?
    Last edited by The_kessel_run; 07-01-2019 at 02:49 PM.

I renewed at $150, but if it’s not worth it at year’s end then I’ll rethink about renewing for 2020-2021.

But yeah, not happy with the one free gift either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast