Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM

Quote Originally Posted by DSTChuckPadawan View Post
    I can see why he would be out of left field. We wanted to do a cool OT character that was not totally main stream or fan requested secondary character andI think we have a great sculpt... this does NOT mean we're not going to do other high demand characters or even secondary characters in the line. Hopefully he has his fans and they like what we have done.
    Pics as soon as Lucas approval is complete.
    Looking forward to see it. I don't mind having another Tarkin. I like the character and even have the Premium Format 1/4 scale from a rival company. But it was indeed surprising. Something , personally, I wasn't expecting. Considering it is an OT character, well, I'll be buying him for sure. I know you folks will tackle requested characters as well. I have a good feeling about this. I/we would like to see those pics as soon as you get approval from Lucas, Chuck.Thanks.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-01-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

So it pretty comes down to whether you want the Clone Rain Trooper Statue or not. Will we see pics of the PG exclusives BEFORE the SDCC exclusive goes up for preorder?
    Last edited by deathstar1000; 07-01-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Of course we will do other fan requested characters- I think the first official act we took when we had the Ok from Lucas was the Cantina fan poll!
    I am sorry we will not have product pics in time but we do hope to have art before SDCC - we're trying!

Of course we will do other fan requested characters- I think the first official act we took when we had the Ok from Lucas was the Cantina fan poll!
    I am sorry we will not have product pics in time but we do hope to have art before SDCC - we're trying!
    Aliens, aliens! Plenty of those in the Cantina and Jabba's Palace to be made. You folks tackle those, I'll be a customer for life . It was indeed great to see a list with the Cantina patrons, and finally see Ponda Boba being made.

Speaking of Ponda Baba. Do you know if the mini bust will be a deluxe one with removable arm? Thanks!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Aliens, aliens! Plenty of those in the Cantina and Jabba's Palace to be made. You folks tackle those, I'll be a customer for life . It was indeed great to see a list with the Cantina patrons, and finally see Ponda Boba being made.

Speaking of Ponda Baba. Do you know if the mini bust will be a deluxe one with removable arm? Thanks!

Artist is doing the design now and Lucas has not seen it so I can't comment but......

Artist is doing the design now and Lucas has not seen it so I can't comment but......
    Got it. Thanks, Chuck.

I am likewise surprised by Tarkin but I'm potentially interested.

Tarkin, Iím putting him with the Rouge One busts...

I hope the do overs stop though. I donít need two of the same character and the old ones are readily available most of the time if youíre patient.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 07-01-2019 at 10:30 PM.

I'm very disappointed in the changes to the premiere guild. $150 is simply too much money for 1 bust especially when none of the busts have images of how they will look. The McQuarrie Sandtrooper is not enticing enough to worry about trying to get before everyone else. And the announced guild exclusives of a re-release Tarkin and *FINALLY* another classic alien are just not worth it. I'll try my luck when the leftovers are made available to the general public at a more reasonable price.

Also, how the hell has there STILL not been made any busts of the classic 3 characters in their new older roles!?! Two Tarkins now... two Return of the Jedi Lukes... 5 Darth Vaders... two emperors... two ANH Obi-Wans...

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Tarkin, I’m putting him with the Rouge One busts...

I hope the do overs stop though. I don’t need two of the same character and the old ones are readily available most of the time if you’re patient.
    Yeah I’m not a big fan of all these repeats recently (Luke Jedi Knight again! Obi-Wan ep4 again!), I personally hope it stops.
    I can only presume it’s to entice new collectors to this line who missed out first time.
    Good idea putting Tarkin with Rogue One, I’m totally stealing it! That shelf needs some additions.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast