Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2019 PGM

Reason I wonít be re-upping in the future. Shipping and their use of UPS. The change to DST has been the death of collecting for me.

Honestly, international shipping has doubled and the UPS charges afterwards are ridiculous. The old days of £18 Royal Mail charges are gone, now itís £68 in UPS charges (I paid over £110 in charges alone on this years pgm gifts).

That just canít continue. Whatís the point in paying for PGM membership that I canít use on any exclusive items as itís too expensive to ship plus pgm Ďgiftsí donít end up being gifts as I end up paying through the nose for them. And the few vouchers they give us literally donít even touch the sides.

I donít know why GG just donít come out and admit they are only interested in a US customer base. I just canít see how my fellow UK collectors or international collectors can afford it anymore.
    Last edited by DarthWenger; 09-21-2019 at 03:28 AM.

I've pretty much decided I won't be renewing unless there are big changes next year.

Not happy paying the same amount for considerably less. The vouchers for us UK customers are pretty worthless especially now they lowered the value of the $35 one. The quality seems to be going down, some of the sandtroopers were truly awful and if you look closely at Amanamans fingers! And then there is the packaging. I'm not overly keen on these new poses they are going with, less is more.

I asked why the value of $240 had been put on the customers form as that was not what I paid but it wasn't answered.

I'll bide my time with ebay

On the positive side the Space Trooper is fantastic, if only they were all like that.

Virtually, being a PGM from abroad is now worthless. When I can’t even pre-order an exclusive (Rey Dreamer statue) with my membership without it costing potentially upwards of $300. I don’t think a $15 voucher is going to make a difference one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    Reason I won’t be re-upping in the future. Shipping and their use of UPS. The change to DST has been the death of collecting for me.

Honestly, international shipping has doubled and the UPS charges afterwards are ridiculous. The old days of £18 Royal Mail charges are gone, now it’s £68 in UPS charges (I paid over £110 in charges alone on this years pgm gifts).

That just can’t continue. What’s the point in paying for PGM membership that I can’t use on any exclusive items as it’s too expensive to ship plus pgm ‘gifts’ don’t end up being gifts as I end up paying through the nose for them. And the few vouchers they give us literally don’t even touch the sides.

I don’t know why GG just don’t come out and admit they are only interested in a US customer base. I just can’t see how my fellow UK collectors or international collectors can afford it anymore.

I am sorry about your shipping cost. Have you looked into using USPS - for most customers that lowers all cost significantly.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415