Thread: WTB: Disney Parks Galaxy's Edge Darth Vader Legacy Lightsaber Hilt: ACQUIRED, PLEASE LOCK

WTB: Disney Parks Galaxy's Edge Darth Vader Legacy Lightsaber Hilt: ACQUIRED, PLEASE LOCK

Title says it all. I am looking for this item in new condition for a fair price. I don't need the separate saber blade, just the hilt in its box. I know these are currently available, but I'm not able to get time off to go thanks to a busy life and a sucky, inflexible work schedule.

I don't expect anyone to go there for a complete stranger, but if anyone has an extra or decides they no longer wants theirs, I thought it couldn't hurt to post this here.

EDIT: Got one, lock this up!
    Last edited by Lone_Jedi; 09-08-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks for the info. So once they are gone, they are gone? Any info about possible restocks?

They’ve been out of a lot of stick lately. Mainly sabers and crystals. Rumor is September for crystals but I feel every week they’re restocking an item that’s been sold out. The sabacc card set just came back yesterday. Think it’s sold out again lol.