Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what figures are still incomplete?

i agree wampa thats only reason i would as well. though i have been rebellious with bagged gi joes before and in the distant past bagged starwars.
    even stuff nobody cares about. i recently bought a ninja force scarlett moc to open but its so nice and pristine i hate to so i havent opend it.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Iím still missing most of the black POTF blasters. I bought about half of those figures early, within the first year I was collecting and they all had repro weapons. Iíve since sorta stopped perusing last 17 figures loose/complete. They just cost more than I actually want them. Iíve got the loose complete figures from the three movie lines and Iím happy with that, Iíll probably hang on to the Yak too. Heís pretty rad and Iím confident that the Nikto staff is legit lol

Quote Originally Posted by the89thchris View Post
    Iím still missing most of the black POTF blasters. I bought about half of those figures early, within the first year I was collecting and they all had repro weapons. Iíve since sorta stopped perusing last 17 figures loose/complete. They just cost more than I actually want them. Iíve got the loose complete figures from the three movie lines and Iím happy with that, Iíll probably hang on to the Yak too. Heís pretty rad and Iím confident that the Nikto staff is legit lol
    i hear you man those prices are insane ill get what i can but its crazy.

I'm missing most of the POTF figures but have all the figures from Star Wars through ROTJ. I'd say that roughly half of my figures are incomplete.

I started collecting in the early to mid 90's. I was able to amass a huge collection of Star Wars, Transformers, GI*JOE, Masters of the Universe, and a bunch of other 80's figures for only a few dollars a figure. The downside is that many of the figures are incomplete. It's hard for me to justify paying $10-$40 for accessories to complete figures I only paid $1-$5 for.

Can we add vehicles and playsets.

I have a skiff that's not complete. Missing 1 rail and 2 legs. Guess I have a peg leg skiff

Also missing a rope for my death star playset.

Not sure if we count foam as missing. Most foam degrades and turns to nothing
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    I'm missing most of the POTF figures but have all the figures from Star Wars through ROTJ. I'd say that roughly half of my figures are incomplete.

I started collecting in the early to mid 90's. I was able to amass a huge collection of Star Wars, Transformers, GI*JOE, Masters of the Universe, and a bunch of other 80's figures for only a few dollars a figure. The downside is that many of the figures are incomplete. It's hard for me to justify paying $10-$40 for accessories to complete figures I only paid $1-$5 for.
    im in the same boat faker the figures i named earlier are not complete but all others are. i just need wicket, farm luke and bwing pilot to complete the collection before i get down into the rabbit hole of the last 17.
    a friend on rs sent me a complete jawa
    all i have for the potf is anakin.

yeah toyman you can
    it took 2 years but i finally got that damned star destroyer finished but i need a bomb for my y wing. my cloud car s complete and jabbas throne and the hoth playset.
    i think ive done ok on what few vehicles and playsets i have.
    foam us the one thing most cllectors are ok with reproing since the real ones are long gone.
    i bet even if you opened a mint sealed dagobah it probably has a bag of goo where the foam was.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 06-30-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Was going through a box that had various orphaned accessories from about 10 different lines recently. The only SW thing in there was an Ackbar swagger stick. Although these must be super common, as a brief look at ebay yielded zero results. Nobody seems to be after these at all...

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    Can we add vehicles and playsets.

I have a skiff that's not complete. Missing 1 rail and 2 legs. Guess I have a peg leg skiff

Also missing a rope for my death star playset.

Not sure if we count foam as missing. Most foam degrades and turns to nothing

Those are some tough parts to track down too since not many people are willing to part out a Skiff to sell for parts these days. The death star rope is a bit more obtainable, just gotta watch the repro stuff out there.

I just recently bought a really nice Dagobah set with box and instructions. It was complete other than missing one levitation crate the foam. Not into the repro thing, but I don't consider replacing the Dagobah foam crossing a terrible line. I think it's one that most all collectors agree is ok since nobody is or can pass it off as original.

The one playset I'm having the most difficulty in completing is the Droid Factory. I've got every piece except for the two damn axles. Those suckas are tough to track down. And the one's I do find on ebay I haven't pulled the trigger on because of my paranoia with buying a repro. It's a pretty easy piece to remake.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Was going through a box that had various orphaned accessories from about 10 different lines recently. The only SW thing in there was an Ackbar swagger stick. Although these must be super common, as a brief look at ebay yielded zero results. Nobody seems to be after these at all...
    now that you mention it that is odd. i got mine complete so i dont need it thankfully.

wampa what is the droid factory from? is it from star wars esb rotj potf or is it from droids?
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 07-02-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Those are some tough parts to track down too since not many people are willing to part out a Skiff to sell for parts these days. The death star rope is a bit more obtainable, just gotta watch the repro stuff out there.

I just recently bought a really nice Dagobah set with box and instructions. It was complete other than missing one levitation crate the foam. Not into the repro thing, but I don't consider replacing the Dagobah foam crossing a terrible line. I think it's one that most all collectors agree is ok since nobody is or can pass it off as original.

The one playset I'm having the most difficulty in completing is the Droid Factory. I've got every piece except for the two damn axles. Those suckas are tough to track down. And the one's I do find on ebay I haven't pulled the trigger on because of my paranoia with buying a repro. It's a pretty easy piece to remake.
    Dallasvintagetoys.com has alot of pieces from the droid factory and they're pretty cheap. I mean a couple bucks cheap.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast