Thread: For Sale: Lot of 25 loose figures and more

For Sale: Lot of 25 loose figures and more

Hi,

I'm selling a lot of 25 loose figures and 37 extra loose accessories. I'm asking $75.00 plus shipping for all 25 figures and 37 accessories.

I only accept United States Postal Money Orders(purchased from the Post Office) as payment as I don't have Paypal. I've used this method of payment for years without any problems.

A
    United States Postal Money Order for the amount of $75.00 would cost $1.25 and can be purchased at the Post Office. https://www.usps.com/shop/money-orders.htm

If you're interested, please send me a Private Message with your Zip Code so that I can give you shipping quotes for the various shipping options available from the Post Office and give you the total cost of your order.

Here are my reference threads on Rebelscum.com:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t991618/#post16742966
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t983817/
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t950569/

Here is what I have for sale:

All figures loose and complete except for 1 Rebel Fleet Trooper figure but it has a replacement item in place of the missing item, 1 Comic Book not included, and the instruction sheet for the Build-a-Weapon for the Death Trooper is not included(I noted the items below with an *):

Figures(25 loose figures):

-1 Captain Cassian Andor from the TRU Exclusive Vs 2-pack that was paired with a Stormtrooper(2016 Rogue 1) that I'm also selling as part of this lot
    -1 Dllr Nep X-Wing Pilot(2010 The Legacy Collection Comic Pack X-Wing Rogue Squadron online exclusive) *Comic Book not included, but does include the DL-44 Blaster and the Sullustan Pilot Helmet*
    -1 Naboo Royal Guard(2012 The Vintage Collection)
    -1 Nien Nunb(2015 The Force Awakens Snow Mission)
    -1 Nien Nunb B-Wing Pilot(2009 The Legacy Collection BD19)
    -1 Rebel Commando Pao from the Vs 2-pack that was paired with the Imperial Death Trooper (2016 Rogue One) that I'm also selling as part of this lot
    -3 Rebel Fleet Trooper (2011 The Vintage Collection VC52) *1 of the 3 Rebel Fleet Troopers comes without it's Ball Cap but in the place of the 1 missing Ball Cap, I've included 1 extra Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet from the Capture of Tantive IV Battle Pack(2007 The 30th Anniversary Collection)*
    -6 Rebel Honor Guard (2007 30th Anniversary Collection 30-10)

-2 Biker Scout (2015 Mission Series)
    -1 Death Trooper from Vs 2-pack that was paired with the Rebel Commando Pao(2016 Rogue One) that I'm also selling as part of this lot *the instruction sheet for the Build-a-Weapon isn't included*
    -1 Imperial Navy Commander(2012 The Vintage Collection VC94)
    -5 Stormtrooper: Imperial Stormtrooper(2016 Rogue One Basic line figure)
    -1 Stormtrooper from the TRU Exclusive Vs 2-pack that was paired with the Captain Cassian Andor(2016 Rogue One) that I'm also selling as part of this lot

Extra Accessories[no figures included with the items below](37 total items):

Action Figure Stands(20 stands total):

-1 Base from the McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper(2003 SAGA No. 34)
    -2 Star Wars 2003 SAGA Basic figure line gray rectangular stands
    -1 Tri-level Base stand from the Darth Maul & Darth Vader MASTERS OF THE DARK SIDE 2-Pack(2000 POTJ)
    -8 clear stands from the Battle Of Hoth Toys R Us Exclusive Battle Pack(2003)
    -8 black and round Action Stands with 1997 Copyright that look like these: Protech Black Action Figure Stands-https://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Protech-Black-Action-Figure-Stands-fit-Newer-Star-Wars?CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=58947628718&CATCI=pla-485488132525&CATARGETID=120171530000027102&cadevic e=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIovDFvrT44gIVELvsCh0CjgNJEAQY BSABEgJtCfD_BwE
    I believe these came with the AT-AT Driver Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive(1999 POTF2)/DEATH STAR DROID Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive(1999 POTF2)/POTE SNITKIN(1999 POTF2)/PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA in Hoth Gear Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive(1999 POTF2)-they were included with your order when you ordered those figures from the Star Wars Fan Club

Picture of AT-AT Driver on the stand from the Rebelscum.com photo archives-http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/toys/potfatatdriverpairfront.jpg

Coins(1 extra coin):

-1 Black Expanded Universe Coin from the Shadow Stormtrooper(2008 SAGA Legends)

Weapons and gear(16 items):

-1 Pair of Binoculars that was included with the Sandtrooper Tatooine Patrol(2001 POTJ)
    -1 First Order Blaster Pistol that was included with Tie Fighter Pilot First Order(2015 The Force Awakens Space Mission)
    -1 First Order Blaster Rifle that was included with the Snowtrooper Orange Pauldron Officer First Order pack-in figure from the Snowspeeder First Order vehicle(2016 The Force Awakens)
    -2 Rebel Blasters that were included with Captain Antilles(2004 SAGA #15)
    -10 Rebel Blasters that were included with Dutch Vander(2004 SAGA #13)
    -1 Rifle Rack that was included with the Stormtrooper CommTech figure(1999 POTF2)

Thanks,

John
    Nothing, I'm all right!

PM sent!!!!
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Quote Originally Posted by yodashizzle View Post
    PM sent!!!!

PM sent from me too!
    Nothing, I'm all right!

The lot is now PENDING.

Thanks.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

The lot is now SOLD.

Big thanks to yodashizzle for the fantastic transaction! He's a great scummer to deal with. Fast payment, great communication, and passion for collecting! Don't hesitate to deal with
    yodashizzle!
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Thanks, RebelTrooper! Outstanding transaction, guys, this is one superb scummer!
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11