Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by The_kessel_run View Post
    Sorry you got a second crappy sandtrooper lightsword, the quality has definitely taken a nose dive. I can't bring myself to take a second look at mine. There are some serious issues with the busts they are releasing, I hope they are listening to customer feedback, I'm seriously on the fence about carrying on with GG or switching to sideshow premium format.
    Thanks. Yeah, there's been some issues with this mini bust and with Ahsoka's at a lower scale. I have a feeling DST is reading through our posts, taking notes and trying to avoid any future issues of this sort. They've just gotten the reins of GG practically, so I'm sure as an entity they want to build a reputation within the Star Wars mini bust community emphasizing on quality and praises, not on customer complaints. Let's hope for the best in the future.
    Last edited by LightSword; 08-25-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

This bust is being offered again at NYCC in October at the DST booth FYI.

Hope everyone that gets one there gets one without defects.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445