Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    That's mine. If you go back to post 393 in this thread, I also offered it up here, for free, to anyone willing to cover shipping. I did, and still do feel dumb throwing it away and figured there might be a customizer who would want it for parts.
    I also wrote in the auction that I'm pretty much open to anything for it if anyone wants it. If it's not gone in a couple days it'll end up in the trash.

I thought I was doing something nice, but apparently I have no shame.
    Zod, I just thought it was funny to find one without a head on Ebay. It's fine, and I had no idea it was yours. I like the part where you emphasized it has no head. You never know these days what people would think despite the picture is pretty much self explanatory. But yeah, if someone wants to buy it, why not sell it. It's capitalism. That's all. Hey, mine is up for grabs too as soon as I receive my replacement. Free and the person that wants it covers the shipping.
    Last edited by LightSword; 08-15-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Zod, I just thought it was funny to find one without a head on Ebay. It's fine, and I had no idea it was yours. I like the part where you emphasized it has no head. You never know these days what people would think despite the picture is pretty much self explanatory. But yeah, if someone wants to buy it, why not sell it. It's capitalism. That's all. Hey, mine is up for grabs too as soon as I receive my replacement. Free and the person that wants it covers the shipping.
    I might take you up on that if it's still around. Let me know.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    I might take you up on that if it's still around. Let me know.
    Sure. Let's stay in touch.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

If anyone else has a headless sandtrooper they want to give away I will take it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramy View Post
    If anyone else has a headless sandtrooper they want to give away I will take it.
    Ramy, check with Zod. He was offering his here for free + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ramy, check with Zod. He was offering his here for free + shipping.
    Someone's messaged me through eBay and is apparently going to contact me here tomorrow, if he doesn't take it it'll be available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Someone's messaged me through eBay and is apparently going to contact me here tomorrow, if he doesn't take it it'll be available again.
    Good. Hopefully you'll find a home for it where someone can make good use of it.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243