Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 443

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Awesome! Very much looking forward to getting this one to add to my McQuarrie mini bust collection of mini busts, statues and more. Happy to see the McQuarrie line continues honoring such great artist

    I know exactly where the idea for this mini bust originated ...

    1975 Concept drawing of the Cantina with the Sandtrooper in it...




    The pose is pretty much identical to the concept drawing. Here is a close up on the trooper ...

    Some good news for once.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Some good news for once.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Indeed! I knew since I first read the news you were going to be happy about this one, Turbo. I know you are a big McQuarrie fan. I can understand through the years collecting GG mini busts hasn't always been easy, and therefore you, me and many others have been very frustrated about it and our comments at times have shown it not without a reason. Without taking sides, and going by what DST said and what's happened so far, they did say they were aware of the following the McQuarrie line has, and I'd like to think that the fact of this mini bust being released, as well as the list of several Cantina patrons to vote for, shows and understanding on their part of what collectors want. Good news, yes!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTChuckPadawan View Post
    Hey folks! Hope you like the new bust!
    Yes 750 pieces.
    We're working out the EXACT timing of the per-order, but it will be before SDCC ,and ship out opening day of the show - like we did for Celebration.
    SORRY. This will not be sold under your existing PG membership. It will be part of the next years membership, details of which and launch date will be VERY soon.
    (we have a date we are working toward)
    Thank you for the quick replies, Chuck. Looking forward to all the details on the PGM renewal, as well as the date to pre order this great offering. And thank you for keeping the McQuarrie mini bust line alive.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  4. #24
    This looks good. Excited fort those that will pick him up.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Thank you for the quick replies, Chuck. Looking forward to all the details on the PGM renewal, as well as the date to pre order this great offering. And thank you for keeping the McQuarrie mini bust line alive.
    We wont be able to use our current membership to buy this SDCC Sandtrooper? The disappointments never end. So between now and SDCC GG needs to sell us the next membership. This sucks...

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    We wont be able to use our current membership to buy this SDCC Sandtrooper? The disappointments never end. So between now and SDCC GG needs to sell us the next membership. This sucks...

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I mean, we did get to use the current membership for last years exclusives, and SDCC exclusives is a main selling point for the PGM, of course they’re going to have us re-up before these preorders.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I mean, we did get to use the current membership for last years exclusives, and SDCC exclusives is a main selling point for the PGM, of course they’re going to have us re-up before these preorders.
    Point is what did we get during the current membership? Me not much.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Point is what did we get during the current membership? Me not much.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Speak for yourself. I got access to last year’s exclusives with last years membership. I got a $35 and $15 off coupon, I got two free mini-busts on the way. I got discounts on regular product I ordered...

    Basically I / we got everything the membership promised and now a little over a year later it’s time to start again, nothing about this should be surprising.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 06-26-2019 at 11:57 PM.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Speak for yourself. I got access to last year’s exclusives with last years membership. I got a $35 and $15 off coupon, I got two free mini-busts on the way. I got discounts on regular product I ordered...

    Basically I / we got everything the membership promised and now a little over a year later it’s time to start again, nothing about this should be surprising.
    If you read my post you would see I spoke for myself and this so called thing 2 free mini bust is ********. Lol

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTChuckPadawan View Post
    Hey folks! Hope you like the new bust!
    Yes 750 pieces.
    We're working out the EXACT timing of the per-order, but it will be before SDCC ,and ship out opening day of the show - like we did for Celebration.
    SORRY. This will not be sold under your existing PG membership. It will be part of the next years membership, details of which and launch date will be VERY soon.
    (we have a date we are working toward)
    Do you know when the PGM gifts from 2018 will ship ?
    Last edited by Yoda; 06-27-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •