Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Well that is disappointing lol.

I was going to make a SDCC topic but if that is all the new merch they're showing, don't think it will be necessary.
    Probably best to just make individual threads for each item as it's revealed since that's what will need to be done eventually anyway.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Was wondering where all the GG SDCC coverage was ! Havenít seen anything on YouTube at all. Just saw the dreamer statue on here. Looks great. But , Iíve been really surprised with the lack of videos showing DST and GG at SDCC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh , and my Sandy has shipped.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything either. I guess there was not much to show other than the statue. It's a very slow time we are going through right now. Hopefully things will start to pick up next year as the transition from 3D Systems to DST would have had more time to find its course. By the way, congrats on getting your Santrooper shipped! Mine still hasn't even been charged so I think maybe next week then. I'm in no rush. My computer broke so I can't even work on my pictures.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Oh no , your computer broke ? ! That's gotta be driving you nuts !

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Oh no , your computer broke ? ! That's gotta be driving you nuts !

You know it! I feel like a fish out of water. Yup the mother ... board gave up on me. Getting another one tomorrow then adding Windows 7 to it so I can switch between operating systems and use different programs.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Well good luck bud ! Gotta get back up and running again. We can't go too long without seeing some of your creative pics posted on here. We might start having withdrawals !

Shipped! Excited to have a GG MB on its way. Releases are so few and far between nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Well good luck bud ! Gotta get back up and running again. We can't go too long without seeing some of your creative pics posted on here. We might start having withdrawals !

Haha! Thanks, buddy. I just bought another computer at Best Buy. First thing I did today after getting out of work. Now I need my tech to come over and have it all set up. Most likely I'll add more memory to it. The one that broke lasted me 12 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Shipped! Excited to have a GG MB on its way. Releases are so few and far between nowadays.
    Congrats, Scott. Indeed it feels great receiving a new mini bust. Mine was also shipped today. Looking forward to his arrival.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast