Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    It wasn’t really related. I was just kind of marveling at the basic numbers and thinking about their margins.
    Ah! I understand now. Thanks Reading again what you wrote, I agree with your observation.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonas View Post
    Yay! Mine has shipped
    Good for you. Congrats! Show some pics when you get yours.

So John's Sandtrooper is the first confirmation we've gotten in these boards these are being shipped. Great!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Yay! Mine has shipped

Mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Klown View Post
    Mine too.
    Alright. Congrats! Let's see which one of you two gets it first. The race is on!

* Mine hasn't shipped yet nor have I been charged. It still shows the order is awaiting to be shipped.

Haven't gotten anything yet about mine shipping. Maybe today.

Anything new at the booth?

I'm not seeing any pictures online from GG.
    Last edited by SpecialOpsUnit; 07-18-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Anything new at the booth?

I'm not seeing any pictures online from GG.
    The only new item I’ve seen so far is the “Rey dreamer” statue.

The only new item I’ve seen so far is the “Rey dreamer” statue.
    Well that is disappointing lol.

I was going to make a SDCC topic but if that is all the new merch they're showing, don't think it will be necessary.
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Well that is disappointing lol.

I was going to make a SDCC topic but if that is all the new merch they're showing, don't think it will be necessary.
    There are two small shelves of GG stuff at the DST booth. It’s a poor effort again this year. I presume they are still in the early stages of taking over etc. etc.
    If I’m being optimistic I’ll hope they are holding some stuff back yet or they have something to show at the collectibles panel.

There are two small shelves of GG stuff at the DST booth. It’s a poor effort again this year. I presume they are still in the early stages of taking over etc. etc.
    If I’m being optimistic I’ll hope they are holding some stuff back yet or they have something to show at the collectibles panel.
    Lets hope that is a reason and they come to the Collectibles Panel tomorrow with a lot of concept art, definitely want to see the concept art for Tarkin and Rain Clone.

Star Wars collecting in general is not at a good place, SS is MIA for some reaosn, Anvos is getting sued (rightfully), GG is in the middle of a purchase, EFX is a joke and Iron Studios only manufactures 1 or 2 pieces a year.

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast