Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Concept Sandtrooper Mini Bust - SDCC Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Any word on if this will be available to PGM members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    McQuarrie mini busts are always available to PG members as pre orders a week or two prior to the convention, thus I'm assuming this will happen very soon if things are kept the same way as for the last ten years since the line started. There will be a certain amount offered each day for all different tiers. The rest will be offered at the event.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Three questions I have for our friend Chuck from DST here in the forums which I'm sure many of us are wondering:

- What is the edition size? ( This one was answered) 750 units

- When will preorders start for the McSandy?

- Will we be able to pre-order this using last year's membership (since the PGM gifts from last year haven't been delivered as of yet for reasons already explained), or do we have to sign up for a new membership in order to preorder it?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shine of these.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-26-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Definite purchase for me and nice to see DST carrying on the line as i’m A massive fan of McQuarrie & concept stuff.

Personally, i’m away on holiday soon so i’d also like to know when these are up for pre-order so I can try to find some internet access.

Love the bust and glad this line continues!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I guess you missed the ones I had posted above..
    Yeah... I just scrolled through again and saw that.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Yeah... I just scrolled through again and saw that.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    Nothing dumb about it. It's happened to many of us before, myself included. It's the excitement of knowing something we like will continue. Like you said before, I'm just as happy as you are seeing the line continue. Yay!

Love it ! Definitely will be adding this guy to the collection !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just read the edition size is 750... I am definitely adding this to my collection.
    Last edited by yugousc; 06-26-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yugousc View Post
    I just read the edition size is 750... I am definitely adding this to my collection.
    Thanks, I missed that. That answers one of the questions I had. Same edition size as with the Han Solo and Yoda McQuarrie mini busts. Time to update my listing.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-26-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Three questions I have for our friend Chuck from DST here in the forums which I'm sure many of us are wondering:

- What is the edition size? ( This one was answered) 750 units

- When will preorders start for the McSandy?

- Will we be able to pre-order this using last year's membership (since the PGM gifts from last year haven't been delivered as of yet for reasons already explained), or do we have to sign up for a new membership in order to preorder it?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shine of these.

Hey folks! Hope you like the new bust!
    Yes 750 pieces.
    We're working out the EXACT timing of the per-order, but it will be before SDCC ,and ship out opening day of the show - like we did for Celebration.
    SORRY. This will not be sold under your existing PG membership. It will be part of the next years membership, details of which and launch date will be VERY soon.
    (we have a date we are working toward)

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast