Thread: Clean Busts and where to find them

Clean Busts and where to find them

Hello

I just got into collecting these bust. I have gotten a few from eBay which are pretty dusty. what do you use to clean them off canned air only get so much of the dust off.

Also where is a good place other than eBay to find bust. I have been looking on here but it doesn't seem like much get posted.

as always thanks for your input
    Last edited by GHS2054; 06-25-2019 at 05:51 PM.
    Away with your Weapon I mean you no harm.

BBTS , Entertainment Earth , Amazon , Toynk. As for dusty used ones , Iíve just washed them off in the sink before and very carefully dried them with a towel. Never had an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I usually lightly dust mine off with a large makeup brush every few months or so. Be selective with what method you use as some busts are more fragile than others and water may be a problematic for those with decals (I.E. 41st Elite Corps Clone camo).

Quote Originally Posted by GHS2054 View Post
    Hello

I just got into collecting these bust. I have gotten a few from eBay which are pretty dusty. what do you use to clean them off canned air only get so much of the dust off.

Also where is a good place other than eBay to find bust.
    Who are you kidding? You didn't just get into collecting these, Greg. You were selling many of these back in 2007, and I even contacted you back then to purchase one. And at that time, you were saying the same thing you are saying now: "I just got into collecting these". That was March of 2007, and for someone saying you had just started collecting them you had 15 mini busts for sale, including the Holiday Crumb and Max Rebo. You've even sold a number of them, and continue to sell GG product on Ebay. Not that you did not deliver on your sales but, after 12 years dealing with these, I'm sure you are quite familiar with how to clean Polystone, and where to buy mini busts. Give me a break!
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 06-26-2019 at 04:59 AM.
    Sith Apprentice

I sold off my entire collection back then and I am now getting back into collecting these after all those years. So I kinda consider myself new to it all over again.
    Away with your Weapon I mean you no harm.

I have used Q-tips and Windex in the pasts. Some can take an hour or more via this method. There can be ALOT of little nooks and crannies. [Chewbacca (*shudder*) ]

-Wolf